FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP C [France, Australia, Peru, Denmark - 16/21/26 June] **spoilers**

Caporegime
The defenders leg catches Griezmann's trailing leg and stops him from continuing his stride. Penalty for me and the correct decision.

Neville is being an absolute **** here, no wonder the BBC keep cutting him off.

Soldato
The woman who ever she is said her opinion was a penalty, as the frenchman was fouled/brought down. After seeing the replays, no penalty, the Aussies leg didn't change momentum/direction etc to trip the guy up, it was just following the path it would have naturally have taken. So ergo no foul.

bah whatever. I'm rambling on. :p

Caporegime
The woman who ever she is said her opinion was a penalty, as the frenchman was fouled/brought down. After seeing the replays, no penalty, the Aussies leg didn't change momentum/direction etc to trip the guy up, it was just following the path it would have naturally have taken. So ergo no foul.

That would only hold if he'd got the ball, and then the player on the follow through. He doesn't get the ball.

Caporegime
I think the defender did enough to take the ball away from Griezman and the keeper probably had it covered. I'm all for giving fouls if the ball hardly moves but in this case Griezman had already lost control before there was any contact as a result of the defenders touch.

Soldato

bah whatever. I'm rambling on. :p
Thought he lifted it up myself to bring him down. I dont think he gets enough on it tbh. Foul for me.

Back
Top Bottom