FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP G [Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England - 18/23/24/28 June] **spoilers**

fez

fez

Caporegime
We will qualify in second place. If Belgium turn up even a little we will get a pasting. Luckily they are the Man Utd of international teams. Brilliant squad on paper but play to about 60% of their potential.

Soldato
That's insane!

No sweepstake here but my mates organised a competition where you have to guess the following and whoever has most points wins

8 Qtr Finalists
4 Semi Finalists
Finalists
Winner

3 x Golden Boot

Golden Ball

Golden Glove

Total number of goals

Caporegime
The England group fixtures are awful for pubs/drinkers aren't they, Monday, Sunday and Thursday :( usually wouldn't bother me as I work from home the majority of the time but it just so happens I've got long drives the day after each game :mad:

Commissario
The England group fixtures are awful for pubs/drinkers aren't they, Monday, Sunday and Thursday :( usually wouldn't bother me as I work from home the majority of the time but it just so happens I've got long drives the day after each game :mad:
I quite like a Thursday pint or five :D

Soldato
I got Russia in my sweepstake but thankfully I put some spot prizes in the big pot.

Total Prize Pot = £320

Winner = £100

Runner Up = £50

3rd Place Winner = £30

First team to have a player sent off (2 yellows or a straight red) = £20

Team with the highest number of goals conceded in the tournament = £20

First team to score a penalty (open play not penalty shootout) = £20

Highest number of goals scored = £20

Team who has the player with the golden boot = £15

Team with highest number of yellow cards = £15 (if equal teams it will be based on most number of fouls committed)

Team with lowest number of yellow cards = £15 (if equal teams it will be based on least number of fouls committed)

First team to concede an own goal = £15 (if there is no own goal scored in the tournament the money will go to Marie Curie charity)

Back
Top Bottom