FIFA World Cup 2022 Round of 16 ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th December 2022]

Caporegime
It's funny how Portugal looks a better side without Ronaldo and so does Man U....coincidence? :D

This is almost carbon copy of what happened in our game against Spurs when he was a sub. It is unreal. Portugal look like the real deal.

Manager has made some big calls not only with Ronaldo but with Dalot who is just on fire.

England and France shouldn't be worried about the quarter but the game after that!

Last edited:
Soldato
This season! THIS SEASON when he was dropped because he has been turd, THIS season.

Oh, THIS SEASON.
when some one talks about how much better MU are without him and why he was dropped, the reply is always about last season. I see it all over Reddit and Twitter, sometimes on here too. This match just extends that proof. Teams are better without him.

Caporegime
when some one talks about how much better MU are without him and why he was dropped, the reply is always about last season. I see it all over Reddit and Twitter, sometimes on here too. This match just extends that proof. Teams are better without him.
They might as well said 5 seasons before that. or what about 10 seasons before that?

Back
Top Bottom