***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

and last night i went 1 on 1 with the keeper and chipped him, in 5 a side nets:) then scored a header from a corner that nutmegged the keeper. Went off for a smoke break at 2-0 up with 10 mins to go, then we conceded 5 in a row and ended up losing 5-3:/ still nice weather for it/

Haha! I love it, you sound just like my dad. When he used to play (as a goalkeeper) he'd usually be leaning against the goalpost smoking for about 80% of the game. It helped that they had the best defence in the league and I've no idea how he has so many league trophies, most improved player, best player etc when he never had to do anything. :o

The old club died before Christmas - I came back after my shoulder op and persuaded people to keep playing - tut tut EgonSpengler...

Oh how I miss England and Bayern Munich days :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

been working late hours. So the times i have had some free time i have to balance it with things like food and going to the toilet AND after that maybe i think i have time for fifa :p

Also doesnt help that i think the patch for F1 2010 has just been released so i'll probably play a lot of that as ive been waiting a month for it.

The old club died before Christmas - I came back after my shoulder op and persuaded people to keep playing - tut tut EgonSpengler...

Oh how I miss England and Bayern Munich days :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

I know, I'll tell him since I work with him :p

Unless Surfer reappears I am the only remaining member from the first match :(:p

Edit: Speak of the devil!! :p

Shame Kill is still around though! :p

I love you too baby. :p

been working late hours. So the times i have had some free time i have to balance it with things like food and going to the toilet AND after that maybe i think i have time for fifa :p

Dude, if you need to plan a section of your day around going to the toilet then I think something may be wrong. :D

Haha! I love it, you sound just like my dad. When he used to play (as a goalkeeper) he'd usually be leaning against the goalpost smoking for about 80% of the game. It helped that they had the best defence in the league and I've no idea how he has so many league trophies, most improved player, best player etc when he never had to do anything. :o

lol, its eaiser to do in net though. luckily our league is 6 aside and 7 aside so its roll on roll off subs so i can take a break when i need it. problem is the inferiority of my teammates:/

did he play like semi pro or pro or something? our keeper also has a cig before and after each match but not during:/

Happens every time, so far only Kill and Bap are the exceptions to the rule (and maybe Nick in time).

im on *most* of the time. the issues i have are as follows:

1, Football - Monday/Thurs
2, ****HOUSEMATE****

i live in a rented house with a mate. problem is, its his house. oh and he sucks at fifa. I play on his 40" TV in the living room, but because he is even worse than me (no yokes jo) i cant unleash him onto the OCUK team just yet.

so when i am playing club and he isnt working nights (he does 2 nights a week), i cant just make him sit there and watch me play club match after club match, so ill have to drop and go play Pro Ranked so that we can alternate turns.

sounds harsh i know but sans moving my ps3 into my bedroom my club opportunities are being hampered by the threat within/

1x TV the 40" LCD 1080p Samsung of doom.

alternatively, like i say, i can move my ps3 into my bedroom and play but then im down to a 24" 1080p LED TFT.

and while i have a leather computer chair in my room, there aint no leather sofa like there is downstairs:/

I have a solution, you can tell your friend that the bedroom is now the living room. Enjoy your new sofa and 40 incher. :p

yea even if i split the cost 50/50 with him on it i dont think it would fly and he paid it all outright:/

but if i make an arse out of myself and move my ps3 upstairs and appear too much like im trying to shunt him out of the picture, it could impact on my ability to use the 40" for GT5 when that comes out:/

its like a political chess match.

Back
Top Bottom