***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

CAM

RS

shocking first game last night sorry gys. i had bitten a bit too much off my left thumb nail by mistake and it was painful to use the analogue, hence i kicked it off the pitch so many times. i thought i recovered OK that though, had the syringe and played through the pain barrier....

yea, only played 3 games last night but i felt comfortable

in one quite tough match however i was picking up the ball and not really having a forward or sideways pass and a backwrds pass would have been suicidal.

what i was trying to communicate (badly) in chat was if im RCM then i need the LCM to come in and give me the option to pass square, and then the RS to give me the option to pass further up the pitch if necessary. it felt a bit isolated when i was on the ball a couple of times with no clear pass. this was only for one match however, but whoever is CM needs to try to make that option.

i always try to offer that square ball in the centre or go out side so that the ball can be sprayed out there for a bad cross back in as necessary.

Good games last night, pretty much what you guys said, in the last game or two we were all pretty tired and it showed. Great passing and build up throughout the evening though, we were way more organised than we have been before and we competed in every match. Top stuff. :D

As a second game yous lot should try out minecraft, look what i made :D

1zqfsqb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom