Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4)

Soldato
This needs to hurry up, I was a fan of the original. And I'm looking forward to replaying this.

I did merge my own copy of Final Fantasy 12, with the japanese one using PC. And got to experience the Zodiac Job system, but really looking forward to playing a none buggy release!

Soldato
Wondering the same. XII is one of the ones I don't remember that well from when I played it on PS2. Tempted to pick it up and give it a go...I can't even remember the name of the lead character in this one!
Vaan is main character, waiting on my copy to arrive but it's based on the international ff12 release which was much better. It's had some great reviews too. I never finished 12 so most of it for me will be new which is a bonus

Soldato
Back when it was first released on PS2 I couldn't get into it, Probably cause I was expecting it to play similar to FFX which was my first FF back then.

I'm probably going to wait until it drops in price or the inevitable PC release (Not going to pull a FFX HD where I bought it for every platform D: ), currently going through FFXV and the slightly confusing genre that is Episode Prompto.

Soldato
For those who have it, how is it? Thinking of picking this up once I finish with Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
Epic thread revive I guess you'll have it by now but it's amazing.

I never got round to finishing it on Ps2 or that far into it in general, but started last couple days loving it.

The speed mode helps with grinding too so easy to level up and farm LP, found a great spot in some mines

Soldato
I'm playing this atm as well. Never finished the original but really enjoying it. Probably my favourite Final Fantasy Game. I was so disappointed with FF13 after playing FF12. I don't have a huge amount of gaming time so I'm not being precious about using guides to make sure I don't miss stuff.

Soldato
I'm playing this atm as well. Never finished the original but really enjoying it. Probably my favourite Final Fantasy Game. I was so disappointed with FF13 after playing FF12. I don't have a huge amount of gaming time so I'm not being precious about using guides to make sure I don't miss stuff.
See I never got the dislike for ff13, I still enjoyed it was very different ff game to what people expected which I think was its issue.
Ff13-2 was great though massive step up in all directions.

Anyway back on topic, we're are you up to at the moment in 12?

Soldato
Just finished Draklore and supposed to be on my way to Giruvegan but mostly levelling and Hunting Marks. Also want to try and find some goodies.
Don't suppose you remember how many marks at bjurbha? I went to the board and it only had nhindhogg, so far only done 4 hunts, am sure I remember having more done at this point on PS2

Soldato
Bit of a bump but I finally finished this for the first time ever despite owning the original release.

My god what a Slog of a final third, especially going up the tower with random bosses thrown in, it really seemed they had no idea how to carry on the plot so extended it with this part.

The actually final bosses well never had such an easy boss fight in a final fantasy game. The ending itself was turd.

Yet somehow... I still did really enjoy it the gambit system and fighting mechanic was great.

Back
Top Bottom