Finally: andi's new car! (56k) - now with updated pics

Hey very nice car and i love the colour its the same colour as mine sept your car is 10x better .

But tbh i read the title as : Finally : Audi's new car so i was expecting a new car brought out :(

Head units in, turns out I didn't need the £10 ISO adapter, as it was already ISO :confused:

In and working great now though, just going to burn some CDs to play in it :)

New headunit:

DSCN1214.jpg

Been out today and took a load more pics (day two and more already, you'll all be really bored if I keep it more than a year :D)

First, went back to the industrial estate to retake yesterdays pics with the right white balance on..

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1210.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1213.jpg

Then went for a drive to somewhere a bit more scenic for some different kinda shots..

DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1218.jpg

^ "I know Subaru aerials are a bit big, but this is just comical" ^

DSCN1219.jpg

DSCN1220.jpg

Not a bad view eh.

DSCN1225.jpg

DSCN1226.jpg

^ Another comedy aerial shot ^

DSCN1247.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1264.jpg

Sorry for boring you all with more pics, but it was a glorious day and the car looked so good I couldn't resist.

While i completely fail to understand the choice of car, it looks in absolutely great condition and agreed, a very fine colour to have it in. :)

Jez said:
While i completely fail to understand the choice of car, it looks in absolutely great condition and agreed, a very fine colour to have it in. :)

Why do you fail to understand the choice of car :confused:

Its not a WRX but its still a bloody good car

Back
Top Bottom