• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Firestrike Ultra 4K Bench.

There is nothing wrong with the Firestrike Ultra bench but it is also not a genuine score. When I ran it I dismissed the result as rubbish and did not expect to see it again.

If everyone can just ignore the score as it was produced by accident. It was produced by a bug in the drivers (a nice one) that most people will never see as you need several GPUs installed and the user making a few setup errors lol.

I have also had something similar happen on a pair of 5970s also by accident.

You'll be the No1 480 user forever now. :D

There is nothing wrong with the Firestrike Ultra bench but it is also not a genuine score. When I ran it I dismissed the result as rubbish and did not expect to see it again.

If everyone can just ignore the score as it was produced by accident. It was produced by a bug in the drivers (a nice one) that most people will never see as you need several GPUs installed and the user making a few setup errors lol.

I have also had something similar happen on a pair of 5970s also by accident.

Kaap, you should probably hide it in your account options or it will keep popping up.

How much will a x8 pcie slot hold me back in benchmarks? I know it makes bugger all difference in gaming, is it the same with benchmarks.

Am getting 5660 on graphics score with a single 1080.

Yeah but I'm already within less than 1% of the top scores so there's little point me trying further as I will always be a little bit 'down' if that makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom