First bit of sense from The Sun!

Seb

Seb

Associate
Gotta be the first sensible headline ive ever seen on the front of the sun!

Pic removed. a) FAR too big. b) copyright issues. Post a link to an article online instead. FF

On face value the whole story of them being let off does seem very :confused: but I personally don't know the full story.

They're (The Sun) still trying to use the free house, car, crap though as a cheap gag which isn't exactly original/funny.

I agree in respect of the fact that it is a very serious problem, however, I still have to laugh at how totally ridiculous the whole thing is.

Maybe pre 7/7 that would be true, these days try that and you would get shot down where you stood rendering thier formula null and void :p

Seriously though what a stupid state of affairs about this case, sod their human rights send them back home or lock them up and throw away the key. What a waste of £10 million pounds.

SCM

Nice bit of copyright infringement there....

It's an absolute disgrace. Bunch of hijackers came here after hijacking a plane, which had stopped in several other countries before arriving here, supposedly to flee the Taliban.

Then a highcourt judge decides it would breach their human rights to send them back despite the Taliban having been removed from power.

The SAS should have just dealt with them there and then.

Jokester

To be honest these lot should be shot, plain and simple. Straight between the eyes. That way, no one hijacks your planes. I hate scum like this, they boil my blood, deport the pack of them back to Afhganistan and if they resist, do it from 30,000 feet, sans parachute.

What is it with this country, an armed robber was jailed for 14 years yesterday whilst 9 pieces of **** from afganistan get away scot free with hijacking? :mad:

Glad I'm paying a stupid amount of money intaxes for these scum-sucking a-holes.

Headline is true, although it's a lot easier than that, just come here and sponge off the state, plain and simple (not saying that's what all immigrants do).

Remember when Tony Blair said if the Human Rights bill threatened the security of this country then it would immediately be repealed? He's got the PERFECT opportunity here. Can't see it happening though :rolleyes:

Kitchster_uk said:
To be honest these lot should be shot, plain and simple.
I thought that's what they were trying to escape from?

Yes, they have little right to be here but hey, their 'home' is hardly home really. Not that what they did was right, but at least their intention wasn't to kill or whatever.

(omg, I'm standing up against Keyboard Warriors United)

Back
Top Bottom