First bit of sense from The Sun!

Beansprout said:
I thought that's what they were trying to escape from?

Yes, they have little right to be here but hey, their 'home' is hardly home really. Not that what they did was right, but at least their intention wasn't to kill or whatever.

(omg, I'm standing up against Keyboard Warriors United)
who knows what their intention was? IF they wanted to come here they could have hidden in a HGV full of sprouts liek anyone else.

And am I the only one who noticed a nice grammar mistake there ;\? On a national newspaper, on the front page :|?

It should not be "a *airplane picture*" but an "an *airplane picture*"

The most disgraceful thing on that page to be honest ;\

Last edited:
Chiribo said:
And am I the only one who noticed a nice grammar mistake there ;\? On a national newspaper, on the front page :|?

It should not be "a *airplane picture*" but an "an *airplace picture*"

The most disgraceful thing on that page to be honest ;\
plane rather than airplane or airoplane I'm gueesing (as its the sun)

I've always thought, why can't I leave the country, get some fake documents that say I'm from another country and then come back to Britain and claim asylum. That way I'll get loads of free stuff.

Psyk said:
I've always thought, why can't I leave the country, get some fake documents that say I'm from another country and then come back to Britain and claim asylum. That way I'll get loads of free stuff.
but every keyboard warrior in the land would lay the smalk down on yo ass

Chiribo said:
Fair point I guess.
your point still stands, but then they used images to replace words in a headline, I've never realy thought of the sun as a newspaper, more like "HELLO" or whatever they are called, just made with cheaper paper

I don't know it is so bad telling them they can't stay here. Fair enough, they might get shot when they go home, but there are plenty of other countries in the world they could go to....

I think immigration is important and should be allowed, but Britain really is becoming a soft touch if we let convicted terrorists stay here and 'get on with their lives'....

Back
Top Bottom