First ever OCUK Sponsored VR Table Tennis Tournament

Soldato
OP
Would love to join in but I can't hit f'ing ball in!!!
although it might be the 5 beers :) I've just had...
(seriously, great idea though)

Don't worry about your skill level. It's just a bit of fun. Should I add your name to the list of people entering?

Soldato
OP
Looking forward to this!

Oh lord, I bought this the other day when on offer but I can't even beat Amateur :D:D

I played Melmac at it once - IT'S A TRAP!

I still can't spin the ball, which is a major disadvantage. Great idea though!

I'd love to play but need to sort out my play space, don't fancy braking my knuckles playing table tennis :D

Amazing idea. Really need to get my setup in a bigger room as it doesn’t lend itself to vr tt!!

Are you guys in?

Soldato
OP
7 Players already :cool:

What about setting the closing date for entries to the 27th of April with the intention of starting games the first week in May?

Associate
Hi

Love the idea of this, there are a few of us at HTC towers that would love to be a part of this if you'll have us. Had my first go of this a few days ago and it looks fun.

Soldato
OP
Hi

Love the idea of this, there are a few of us at HTC towers that would love to be a part of this if you'll have us. Had my first go of this a few days ago and it looks fun.

well, the more the merrier. If any of you want to join in just make an account here at OCUK forums and register your interest :)

Back
Top Bottom