First Gaming Build - Budget of £600 - £700

Associate
Hi all. I've never built a gaming PC before but have used a non-gaming PC to play games. It obviously isn't designed for this, and my FPS is very very inconsistent in almost all instances.

I'm hoping to build a gaming PC, within the budget of £600 - £700. The most likely games this would be adapted for would be Overwatch, Starcraft II, Minecraft, e.t.c, but I would like it to be relatively future-proofed, although this isn't the most essential aspect for me. The case can be cheap and non-flashy, I'm looking for more function over fashion with this. Provided it works for the games I enjoy, three examples of which I listed above, then I'm happy.

The screen I use currently has an HDMI port, so component suggestions that work with that would be excellent. Keyboard, mouse and other accessories aren't required; I own a keyboard, mouse and competent mic, and as I said, function over fashion, so they don't really need to be replaced. I use a 23 inch HP monitor with resolutions 1920 x 1080.

Thanks! :)

Associate
OP
nice little micro atx build, bang in the middle of your budget range
of course, if you wanted to spend top end of your budget, can upgrade the GPU to a 1660 super (~15% better GPU performance)

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £656.51 (includes shipping: £11.70)
Thanks for the speedy response, I'll look into the components you've suggested. :)

Back
Top Bottom