** FIRST GLORIOUS GAVE YOU THE O NOW THEY ARE GIVING YOU THE D (MOUSE) **

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK any ETA on when these are arriving?

Had something through yesterday:

They'll be shipping to Europe in the first week of January. The "official" launch date is still TBD but won't be before 13th of January.

I'd estimate availabilty between the middle and end of January.

Their will only be tiny amount of glossy versions at launch but we should have enough matt versions to satisfy all exisiting pre-orders and then some.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Had something through yesterday:

They'll be shipping to Europe in the first week of January. The "official" launch date is still TBD but won't be before 13th of January.

I'd estimate availabilty between the middle and end of January.

Their will only be tiny amount of glossy versions at launch but we should have enough matt versions to satisfy all exisiting pre-orders and then some.

Are these on the way to the UK now, Nik? Release date in the US is the 14th iirc.

Cheers!

Associate
Just got mine. Really nice classic shape (I do prefer Ambi though) but I really got a lemon. M1 has wobble and a really loud post click extra click and scroll is wobbly and rattly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVAZoX3ON4

They defo gave me the D on this one.

I see others getting ones without issues and I know glorious will tweak again for the next batch. Slightly my bad for jumping in now rather then waiting.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Regardless of how good your QC is, some will no doubt slip through. Mine is faultless. No creaking, no mouse wobble etc.

Speak to OcUK mate, they'll send you a replacement.

Associate
Regardless of how good your QC is, some will no doubt slip through. Mine is faultless. No creaking, no mouse wobble etc.

Speak to OcUK mate, they'll send you a replacement.
yeah of course! OC been amazing as always and it's on its way back for a refund. shapes great but my aim is far better with the o-

Associate
I've found it slippy to hold, I must be so used to my Logitech G403 and its slightly rubberised sides (not top) that I'm finding the just plastic Model D harder to control/hold. The shape is almost identical to the G403 and the lighting effects are fantastic, really really good and I'm not a massive fan of RGB but the Glorious mode is indeed Glorious.

I'd trade a tad extra weight for rubberised sides to enhance grip.

Associate
you could always apply some grips. or give an ambi mouse a try
Wow, after two weeks of using it, went back to the G403 because i'm working from home today and it feels so sticky and too grippy compared to the Glorious Model D. Weird how you adjust after time, don't find the Model D too slippy now!

Back
Top Bottom