1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing - Anybody doing any ?

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by 4T5, May 10, 2013.

1. NickK

Capodecina

Boat McBoatface :) looking forward to getting out and trying this. Small and light setup for pollack and cod wrecking :)
    [​IMG]

2. Morve

Gangster

Determined to get out a lot this year, gotta get that double figure bass! :)

3. David Flett

Hitman

I've been buying some fly fishing gear over the last month or so, looking forward to giving it a try

4. cainer

Man of Honour

i got given some lures on the OcUK Secret Santa so il be looking forward to getting out in the spring/summer and flick them about in the surf :)

5. Morve

Gangster

I bought a load from ali express a lot of copies and they are excellent, i have the originals and the copies, the copies fish just as good.

6. NickK

Capodecina

I have some plastics but need to gets some additions along with some jigs. Oh and some leads that are 16oz! Probably some 5,?6 & 8oz.

7. Squid Vicious

Hitman

Only managed to get out once last year (and blanked) so will try and get out on some more boat trips this year.

Also want to give fly fishing a go - just need to find some spots in surrey, sussex or kent where I can get some tuition.

8. father-ted

Gangster

I had a 8 hour session out of Whitby in November, weather was kind to us.
    I had 16 fish in total, mainly cod, couple of wrasse and a Ling......all filleted in my freeezer.

Going again with work at the end of April for a bit of wreck fishing further out; looking forward to it.

I am usually a coarse fisherman, but enjoy all types of fishing tbf.

9. NickK

Capodecina

New Brigsy out :)