Flood of new TLDs

Caporegime
Doesn't have the same ring to it as khan.photo though :):D

What was really annoying is that raymondlin.com is taken by some guy in the US selling financial services.

He actually let his renewal lapse 2 weeks ago, the site went off line but I couldn't buy it, it wasn't released until 21st Feb….There seems to an "in-between" limbo period.

He noticed and renewed it now !

Soldato
OP
Sometimes i wish they didn't!

hahahha

I love that pofisfullof.wales

evident error, but still, chortled. :D

I've preregistered www.it.management along with several others. You'll have to be damn quick to get on to the ones we've all now registered above (non paid) as it is more like a notification "you can get it now" - I really hope I can swing some of them, I have some beauties!

Not like the ones above though. You beasts.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;25798561 said:
Ok, so I've been looking into this craziness a bit more and it looks like I can buy theophany.mybasement.dom for only $99.

Does that sound legit?

7.8/10 would visit that, if only to watch videos of Theo reading your posts about mumsnet

Permabanned
What's the going rate for a flight to an undisclosed location in NZ? There's a business idea here that I'll let the dragons have over my bound, gagged and sexually violated dead body.

Permabanned
That sounds familiar, though we're a long way from Kansas now Dorothy. Also, has anybody else noticed that in 'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough,' Michael Jackson claims to be "melting like hot candle wax"? I find this hilarious, given his penchant for plastic surgery.

Back
Top Bottom