Folding Farm

Permabanned
OP
lol of course not, there are about 7 of us on this team. But its much more fun working with people I know and like than a load of unknowns.

Soldato
Shiz said:
lol of course not, there are about 7 of us on this team. But its much more fun working with people I know and like than a load of unknowns.

Why don't you and your mates join OcUK to make it the number 1 team in the world. :D.

Soldato
Shiz said:
Get to know us then. :p
You could get everyone on your team to fold under one username as a mini team within team ocuk, that would be fun. You would climb the ranks fast.
And you get to fold with members of the worlds finest team. ;)

Associate
Joe42 said:
Get to know us then. :p
You could get everyone on your team to fold under one username as a mini team within team ocuk, that would be fun. You would climb the ranks fast.
And you get to fold with members of the worlds finest team. ;)

Ohh he's ^ good :p

Soldato
Shiz said:
Aww come on! Join in with us, we're good and friendly. Each have your own usernames or whatever you were thinking, but actually make a difference and get somewhere :)

Maybe I can send some parts your way... :p </bribe>

Soldato
I'm assuming you're folding for XSReviews, in which case your team is ranked 857 by ppd. If everyone on that team folded for us as one user you would be 28th in the team. :)

Permabanned
OP
Not too shabby then :p

Yes I am folding for XSReviews. However, again I have to say, even with the awesome arm twisting skills I am gonna stay with XSR. I want to build our forum up more and it will be cool to see our team grow as the forums do :)

Ps. 28th? How crazy is the folding setup of your number 1 guy? :eek:

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
Well hang in there, Shiz. My team used to be little. Now we're ranked 28th overall with over 34 million points whilst OcUK is ranked 43rd and is about 10 million points behind us. Little communities of friends can get very big. :)
And OcUK are going to stomp that puny team in..."-- days"!? Oh noes, similar gradients?!

Billy, I didn't know you had a 2500 ppd farm :eek: as well as 800 here! Combine them (for OcUK) and you'll be a force :)

Back
Top Bottom