Folding@home News 24th September - 1st October

Associate
Acording to that site i have gone from 273,757 to 290880 which isn't the 64736 est points it stated for the 7970 card.... :-/

Only thing I can think of is that you are not getting bonus points, maybe the system is seeing you as a new user and waiting for you to complete 10 wu's. Your details / passkey etc.. all the same?

The 64736, is that for the wu it was running or for the ppd?

Soldato
I really should be in bed now

have you made sure your passkey has been saved? copy it again from your email and paste it back into your client

64736 - is that the points you was credited in your log?

yRkEMhB.png

300k ppd from a amd 290 incase you don't already know :D

Last edited:
Soldato
what can I say im still up LOL , I work nights but I have a single night off, was planning to make sure my cars ok tomorrow for its MOT so could do with getting some sleep now , then back of to work tomorrow night.

im going crawling to my pit now aswell haha

Associate
it says you were credited with the correct points but don't see them on EOC site

It's weird, I'm at a loss what to suggest, i think i would be completely removing the fah client and data and reinstalling and setting it up again but hopefully someone else may have some better advice.

It's as if the client is calculating the bonus points but the server is not awarding them

Last edited:
Soldato
ye I think that's what id do aswell, otherwise I would just make a new user id and see if that changes anything

Date of last work unit 2015-10-06 21:06:47

something isn't right, as you uploaded one today @ 01.37

are both gpus in the same pc you have? if not just check your user id is correct

another thing - how many work units have you had failed or removed since folding again? you need maintain an 80% success rate to get the bonus points

Last edited:
Soldato
in that case just keep folding, you should get the bonus points again after a couple more wus

I really need to find another psu so I can get this 680 folding aswell. I really shouldn't of sold my 850w evga I should have sold something else to tide me over till payday. im still annoyed I had to sell my 970.

Last edited:
Associate
I just hit 23million :D

In other news I've had Midas off this morning to tidy her up for final pics, I'll post them once they are uploaded to imgur. Gonna send some pics to Asus UK (thanks James)

cuEnrte.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom