Folding@Home Weekly Team News - 19th July 2007

Soldato
I agree. I was never happy with the old one but at the time I didn't know enough CSS to make it look awesome. I was also getting sick of looking at it to tell the truth. But now I have had a break from it [and learned more CSS] I thought I would have another crack at it. I am very pleased with the results.

I went for that particular image because all the lines interconnect [it is actually a fractal I made] and I thought it would be perfect for a Foldy type webpage.

There is still one or two tweaks to be made, mostly to please my own high standards. :p

Good to know it looks fine in Safari, that's the mac users sorted! :D

It also looks fine in Firefox in Linux. Will be testing it with Opera when I can be arsed installing it, same with Konqueror.

Soldato
SiriusB said:
I have been busy the last few days and redesigned the SMP website.

www.aeternum.co.uk/smp/smp.html

So far I have only done the homepage as I completely re-wrote the XHTML along with the CSS. Will have the rest of the guide up in a few days.

It should work in Firefox and IE with no problems - I haven't seen it in IE7 though [so if someone could let me know if it throws a wobbly :)]

EDIT: It might be slow to load as there are quite a few images. I will try and optimise them further once I am happy with the CSS.
Works in ie6, 7 & 8 also firefox 3.

Fantastic Job :)
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom