Football 12-14th Feb 2011 WHICH IS VALENTINE'S DAY ****SPOILERS****

Caporegime
Lovely by giggs, not a deserved lead at all though, then again when could you ever say that about united this year =p
If anyone deserved it nani did though, Rooney making a meal of it.

Soldato
Manchester United midfield hasn't been that constructive again, apart from Nani coming in from the right. Proven by that goal being a result of another long ball.

However, doesn't matter how they go in, especially against Man City.

As I've already said, any loss for City is a win for football.

Caporegime
LoL great ball by Giggs.

Can you start slagging Rooney off please Shami?

:D

Even O'Shea has been playing better since I slagged him off!

Terrible first 20 mins but much, much better since. Nani is on fire. Didn't really want half time to come, hope we can keep up the pressure after half time and don't just sit back.

Caporegime
OptaJoe on Twitter: "19 - Nani has now scored or assisted 19 goals for Manchester United in his last 20 Premier League appearances. Impact."

That's what you call a key player.

Soldato
Well Nani had the potential last season and before last he is very very good player just a shame he doesnt play for us :( (By us i mean liverpool)

Caporegime
OptaJoe on Twitter: "19 - Nani has now scored or assisted 19 goals for Manchester United in his last 20 Premier League appearances. Impact."

All this talk about him only coming alive this season, i think it was in october i saw a similar stat on rawk, 32 goals/assists in 33 games. Nani has been on fire since the turn of 2010 really, maybe slightly after.

Just needs to knock the horrendous diving out of his game =P

Soldato

He's a great player, shows what some clowns know about football, or seeing potential.

Citys problem is the same problem they have against anyone who doesnt just go flying at them, their midfield is so mundane its untrue.
Toure, not great going forward, Barry, nothing going forward, Milner, done nothing apart from pick up a yellow card, Silva done nothing apart from squander citys only chance.
Not one of them can put their foot on the ball and dictate the game.

Soldato
All this talk about him only coming alive this season, i think it was in october i saw a similar stat on rawk, 32 goals/assists in 33 games. Nani has been on fire since the turn of 2010 really, maybe slightly after.

Just needs to knock the horrendous diving out of his game =P

January 2010 and yeah those stats were right. Even some United fans can't see it though, he's one of our top 3 players.

Soldato
What a differance from last season with Nani.

Really started to look world class.

What a difference from uniteds second highest assist maker last year Nani?

The one that was chopped and changed and chucked on his bad side Nani?

Better than Valencia but constantly dropped in favour of him Nani?

A bit like Anderson, there is no midfielder in united squad at present who should play ahead of him if he is fit.

Back
Top Bottom