Football Banter Thread

fez

fez

Caporegime
Yeah, one of those was a potential leg breaker and one was just a nasty tackle. Bets on which one the Liverpool fans thought was worse.

On a lighter note. Has anyone seen Garth Crooks team of the week. Valencia and Jones in there. Both were ******* awful for us midweek.

Caporegime
VVD looks worse and was worse but to say one was just a nasty tackle is absurd, they're basically the same tackle and both potential leg breakers just with different outcomes because their opponent reacted differently.

It's all well and good accusing Salah, and other players, of going down easy but if they don't dive out of the way they will get hurt.

Don
They're not the same tackle. One player has slid into the challenge one footed and the other has jumped into the challenge two footed.

Caporegime
Lmao fez you’re so full of rubbish, your ‘hurdur Liverpool blinkered fans’ routine at every opportunity is so bitter.

Both are leg breakers and both are red cards, Salah simply got out off the ground and got clipped.

Baz and Om I don’t think it’s relevant which is worse as both endanger an opponent, regardless of VVD being more in control

fez

fez

Caporegime
Lmao fez you’re so full of rubbish, your ‘hurdur Liverpool blinkered fans’ routine at every opportunity is so bitter.

Both are leg breakers and both are red cards, Salah simply got out off the ground and got clipped.

Baz and Om I don’t think it’s relevant which is worse as both endanger an opponent, regardless of VVD being more in control

Go read the comments after the VVD tackle. Most Liverpool fans on here were downplaying it and omnononom is blaming Mertins while Baz claims there was no force in the tackle. Maybe its that there are a lot of Liverpool fans on here but the bias is quite astounding at times.

Associate
So who has been a naughty English footballer? Reports of one player taking cocaine.

The reports are now saying a second England player at the same club event was also seen taking cocaine. That narrows it down to a handful of clubs which have at least 2 players in the England side.

The plot thickens....

Don
Go read the comments after the VVD tackle. Most Liverpool fans on here were downplaying it and omnononom is blaming Mertins while Baz claims there was no force in the tackle. Maybe its that there are a lot of Liverpool fans on here but the bias is quite astounding at times.
LOL. Maybe it's just that you're both a Utd and City fan this season so you're doubly bias and bitter :o

I don't think that VVD's was a red and have and will disagree with people that think it is but I'll do so while posting a constructive arguement, not that of a 12 year old that's lost his temper which unfortunately Purdy is right and you have a terrible habbit of doing lately. It's getting quite tiresome. Maybe you could change that now and sensibly explain why VVD's tackle was worse than Kompany's because I cannot see how anybody could look at the two challenges objectively and claim that, no matter how bias and bitter you may be.

fez

fez

Caporegime
LOL. Maybe it's just that you're both a Utd and City fan this season so you're doubly bias and bitter :o

Not a City fan at all, I just would rather they won the league than Liverpool. I think calling me bitter doesn't sting as much as you guys think it does either. Liverpool are playing good football this season and if they win the title they will deserve it. That doesn't change my opinion ( and that of plenty of other fans on here if you haven't noticed) that Liverpool fans are really biased.

I don't think that VVD's was a red and have and will disagree with people that think it is but I'll do so while posting a constructive arguement, not that of a 12 year old that's lost his temper which unfortunately Purdy is right and you have a terrible habbit of doing lately. It's getting quite tiresome. Maybe you could change that now and sensibly explain why VVD's tackle was worse than Kompany's because I cannot see how anybody could look at the two challenges objectively and claim that, no matter how bias and bitter you may be.

We've been over this quite a few times so there is no point doing it again. Agree to disagree and all that.

Don
Not a City fan at all, I just would rather they won the league than Liverpool. I think calling me bitter doesn't sting as much as you guys think it does either. Liverpool are playing good football this season and if they win the title they will deserve it. That doesn't change my opinion ( and that of plenty of other fans on here if you haven't noticed) that Liverpool fans are really biased. We've been over this quite a few times so there is no point doing it again. Agree to disagree and all that.
I have no desire to call anybody bias or bitter, it was a tongue in cheek response to your post. I could have wrote about how bias, deluded and hypocritical Utd fans are for their comments on Shelvey after they spent a decade celebraiting Roy Keane but it's not my sort of thing. It's so petty and it devalues anything you've got to say especially when you can't or won't back-up your own opinion and instead resort to 'well you're bias' - disagree with people as much as you want and feel free to explain why but lets not have the forum end up like a playground.

Back
Top Bottom