Football Banter Thread

They gave Maldini the boot and told Tonali he had to go for the good of the club.
You know this how? Twitter? rival fans? AC Fans? the same ones that's calling him a traitor? As at the end of the day it was his decision.
"The good of the club" Never heard such balls in my life. You do know Milan finances are pretty stable and improving each year? It's Inter that's in trouble. They also have more valuable assets than Tonali that would have caused less drama in selling.

What about some direct quotes from the player himself. Not the first time clubs came knocking!

"There were many steps. The most important was the first, when they informed me of Newcastle’s interest. I immediately took it well because I knew that it was something real, concrete,”

“So we reasoned differently than on all the other occasions in which we were contacted by clubs in the past. Every year there are teams interested, this time people have really shown that they really want me here at all costs.

“At Milan I went on a journey that ended with the semi-finals of the Champions League. The first year we fought for the title, the second year we managed to win it, the third year we didn’t make it but we went far ahead in the Champions League. So the people who convinced me to come here have been a key part of this transfer.”

You know this how? Twitter? rival fans? AC Fans? the same ones that's calling him a traitor? As at the end of the day it was his decision.
"The good of the club" Never heard such balls in my life. You do know Milan finances are pretty stable and improving each year? It's Inter that's in trouble. They also have more valuable assets than Tonali that would have caused less drama in selling.

What about some direct quotes from the player himself. Not the first time clubs came knocking!

"There were many steps. The most important was the first, when they informed me of Newcastle’s interest. I immediately took it well because I knew that it was something real, concrete,”

“So we reasoned differently than on all the other occasions in which we were contacted by clubs in the past. Every year there are teams interested, this time people have really shown that they really want me here at all costs.

“At Milan I went on a journey that ended with the semi-finals of the Champions League. The first year we fought for the title, the second year we managed to win it, the third year we didn’t make it but we went far ahead in the Champions League. So the people who convinced me to come here have been a key part of this transfer.”
I know because I need to know, you don't know because you don't need to know.

Back
Top Bottom