Football bet

Soldato
Copenhagen haven't lost at home for some ridonculous period of time iirc and Chelski are hardly in form.

United one is a bit iffy too tbh.

Good luck anyway though! :D

Associate
Good luck man, hope it comes in for you!

I wouldnt say accum's are a waste of time, especially not 9 times, however it is definitely a lot more luck than judgment. I was in the bookies once putting a bet on and my mum came in with me, gave her the accum list thing and told her to just guess at some boxes, and tick them, to keep her quiet whilst I was doing mine. Had no idea what she was doing. Later that afternoon, 8 of the 12 teams had won, with 4 to play the next day. 2 got canceled, and the other two only went and won! She won just shy of 2 grand, would have been much more if the other two had come in, but on the same side, they could have easily lost it all for her.

Not bad for a 2 pound bet!

Soldato
I put 25p on a 16-way accumulator during the World Cup that would have bought in £12k (on the top two teams and correct order to qualify from each group). Funnily enough the odds dropped to less than 1,000:1 half way through instead of my original 48k:1 and I thought I was onto a winner, but Netherlands screwed me over.

Associate
my betting has been real poor this season and as people have already said laying with betfair is a good way to go some money is better than no money

Back
Top Bottom