Football Fixtures 22-23rd March **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
****ing hell, surprised to see the Mancs so negative:eek:

I dont know how it will pan out Sunday, were playing OK,we certainly havent got the quality that Mancs have got in terms of attacking, so I think we will play 5 in the middle with Gerarrd essentially floating.I think it will be a draw, and if we are lucky we might get a win, but the Mancs always seem get the luck against us, jammy ****s.

I just hope Everton lose at the weekend, it would be nice to go into the derby with a few points between us.

Anyone going? ive managed to nab a ticket.

Soldato
Ronaldo has had a cracking season so far, but this is really his chance to shine, go out there and show everyone that he is the best. I am gutted I am working on sunday :(

Soldato
I think these could end up being two cracking games. Current form will go out of the window at OT. That said there is a hell of a lot to be gained by both teams. I think Fergie will probably see Liverpool as the weaker of the three sides and will try and get maximum points. Liverpool trying to secure fourth place might have a go as well. I see the United 'Pool game being won by one goal either way.

Chelsea Arsenal on the other hand might be a bit more negative. Whoever looses that game could effectively find themselves playing catch up for 1st,2nd or 3rd position. I'm sure both sides will go out to make sure they don't get beat and try and sneak it on the break.

Don
I think these could end up being two cracking games. Current form will go out of the window at OT. That said there is a hell of a lot to be gained by both teams. I think Fergie will probably see Liverpool as the weaker of the three sides and will try and get maximum points. Liverpool trying to secure fourth place might have a go as well. I see the United 'Pool game being won by one goal either way.

Im pretty confident that we will go all out for the win. With Everton losing to Fulham (and considering they still have to play us, Chelsea, Arsenal and Villa), there's very little pressure on us and it's almost become a 'free game'.

Like you say it should be a good game as you still have to play Arsenal and Chelsea so you should be going for the win too. However we always think these games are going to be great and in the end both sides cancel each other out.

Soldato
Like you say it should be a good game as you still have to play Arsenal and Chelsea so you should be going for the win too. However we always think these games are going to be great and in the end both sides cancel each other out.

Very true.

It's a shame that over recent years both teams have almost been scared of loosing to the other and as such they are comfortable with a draw

Soldato
I think we'll go all out for the win. We can afford to lose after Wednesday night.

I'm also confident of Chelsea and Arsenal cancelling each other out.

Last edited:
Permabanned
What's that supposed to be?

the guy on top is cristiano, the rest of it i dunnow:D

it´s a cartoon i have seen in a portuguese website( after the ManUtd / Bolton game) ,it´s supposed to have some humour on it:)
the title of the cartoon: Sir´s tiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom