Football Manager 2019

Soldato
OP
Real Madrid made an offer of £66.5m up-front with another £27.5 in 6 instalments to make a total of £94m for Lukaku. I rejected it even though Lukak said he wanted to go. I refused the offer. That set off a squad mutiny as they all feel I should let him go.

They have now made another offer of £73m up-front with £30.5m in 6 instalments to total £103m. I don't think I'll be able to reject the offer, keep Lukaku and the rest of the squad happy.

Lukaku is worth £55m and is on £180k a week. I have Rashford, Martial and Fiete Arp as my other strikers with Chong, Lingard, Cristian Pavon and Lucas Paqueta able to play there a bit but obviously wouldn't depend on them. Sanchez is out for 3 months with a torn calf muscle and is nearly 31 so I can't depend on him to be my long term striker.

Should I sell Lukaku? I am about to start the 2019/2020 season. I have £85m of my transfer budget left, having spent £54m on Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and £53m on Daniele Rugani. Add on the £73m gives me at least £158m to spend. I'm trying to clear out Matic and Rojo which could add another £30m or so to the kitty. If I do sell Lukaku, who should I sign to replace him?

Soldato
OP
Take it! I knows it not 19 but in 18 Madrid did this with me for countinho, was in Jan window I refused as wanted to wait till summer, he got injured and Madrid never came back, not only that when countinho came back he was poo
Cool. Don't mind selling Lukaku as he's hot and cold for me. Who should I go for to replace him?

Soldato
OP
Don't know what stats are like in 19 but in 18 I got belotti sub 60m and he scored every game near on
He's got a £90m minimum release fee clause for foreign clubs that expires at the end of the 2020-2021 season. The Lukaku money pretty much pays for that. He's on £57k a week and Lukaku's on £180k a week so I think I'll go for Belotti. Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom