Football *Spoilers* 29th-30th March

Hang on a minute, did you just make that up or have you read it somewhere as either way it's very wrong. Chelsea has sold out for every home game this season and the only ones that weren't full were against Derby and 'Boro as they didn't sell all their allocation. In fact, after 15 home PL games Stamford Bridge has been 98.6% full whereas Liverpool, Newcastle and Villa (for instance) haven't broken 96%:rolleyes:

I've been misinformed then, but surely it's even worse if you sell all the home allocation and give that support- it's been quiet on my (all too few) visits to OT this season but nothing on that performance.

On a side note, it was ridiculous that so few people were left at Old Trafford at FT yesterday to congratulate the players after such a great all round display.

I've been misinformed then, but surely it's even worse if you sell all the home allocation and give that support- it's been quiet on my (all too few) visits to OT this season but nothing on that performance.

Gotta agree, I was upstairs when Carvalho scored, thought someone had sunk a shot in golf, the fans were just clapping lol. :p

Sometimes the support at old trafford disappoints me, sometimes its so quiet, And it is 100% true the crowd act's as a 12 man, but the support at old trafford only comes into play when were already playing well or winning its annoying sometimes.

I listened to the Chelsea game on the radio as I was playing golf and the atmosphere sounded great to me when we scored and for the first 25-30 mins or so, you could feel it got a bit nervy after that as 'Boro were getting back in to the game, but that's just normal when your team isn't playing well and you're frustrated, it's the same at every football ground I've been to.

Everton playing much better in the second half. A few of our players, Alonso and Lucas, are starting to feel the pressure and have been making lots of mistakes. Really need the second to kill them off.

Everton have started very well in the second half, yakuba has started good, but a total rofl for the dive :D

Back
Top Bottom