Football *Spoilers* 29th-30th March

Arsenal are fast becoming a joke now...we cant even win a ****ing game FFS...thats how pathetic our side has become...to be 2-0 to Bolton just says it all about our season. We just cannot beat relegation sides now....we have dropped so many ****ing points since the Eduardo injury that its not even funny.

At this rate we are going to end up lower than 3rd and i dont think we will win the Champs League at this rate.

Personally ive given up on watching Arsenal getting their arses handed to them on a plate by teams we should be beating quite comprehensively.

Arsenal are fast becoming a joke now...we cant even win a ****ing game FFS...thats how pathetic our side has become...to be 2-0 to Bolton just says it all about our season. We just cannot beat relegation sides now....we have dropped so many ****ing points since the Eduardo injury that its not even funny.

At this rate we are going to end up lower than 3rd and i dont think we will win the Champs League at this rate.

Personally ive given up on watching Arsenal getting their arses handed to them on a plate by teams we should be beating quite comprehensively.

It's 2-2 mate.

Ever since your defeat to Man United in the cup there was no chance of a good finish to the season.

Think you'll find you've dropped so many points since you got tanked by us. :p

Back
Top Bottom