US: For All Mankind

Associate
This is interesting. Thanks for the tip.

IIRC, America always played catch up to the Russians in the Space Race, until the landing on the moon that is. This will be an interesting take.

Soldato
This is interesting. Thanks for the tip.

IIRC, America always played catch up to the Russians in the Space Race, until the landing on the moon that is. This will be an interesting take.

The Americans overtook the Russians during the Gemini program with the ability to change orbit and rendezvous.

Caporegime
I do really like the show, but I thought it was a little lazy/contrived to have the guy they'd just realised was on drugs, solo in charge of the one thing that could kill them all...
Just seen, I love this show but that was a really dumb decision/bad writing.

Caporegime
I do very much enjoy the show, and it was once again a good season finale, but... the way Karen Baldwin was uncovered in the rubble was almost done comically?!
Yeah we chuckled about that.
Thought the bomb was going to be smaller than that, then we see half the building ripped to shreds and Karen isn't in a million pieces after being meters from the bomb.

Associate
Just finished season 3 after loving the first two. Season 3 was awful. Like a bad soap opera. Ed's daughter was truly awful. The random ageing of some, like the Presidents husband looked dreadful where as she looked the same age. The final episode just about saved the show for me.

Soldato
Trying to avoid spoilers but really enjoyed Season 3 so far. I think we're up to Episode 8 and the tension has nicely ebbed and flowed across the season. The drama feels more balanced than in earlier seasons and the cast and production remain excellent. One of my favourite shows on telly at the moment and substantially better than anything Marvel has put out in the last 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom