Foreigners working here...

Caporegime
I work in a shop & it infuriates me that I have to listen carefully to foreigners when they come in & speak because there English is terrible.

Your in England so learn to speak it properly. Maybe if we stopped foreigners speaking their native tongue in public it would be a start.

I have no patience with them.

Do you own a passport? Do you ever go on holiday to countries where the people speak a different language? How many languages do you speak?

Soldato
The amount of people on their high horses and general "lording it up" in here that don't live in the real world is funny. But I expect nothing less of posters on this forum and their shelled life's ;)

Pleasant - skilled - hard working people are welcome here, but it brings too much trash with it off the continent tbh.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I do see a lot of good looking polish women, up to mid 30's. But you don't see many over that age that are good looking. I think they wake up one day and the beauty has gone...

Soldato
Whilst living in Belfast I saw a lot of eastern Europeans (including my neighbors) and yes, some of them have families with them and undoubtedly some are on the take. However, are you blinded to the estates that littler greater Belfast, and indeed the whole UK, which are full of people who for whatever reason are not at work during the day? The millies with 3 brat children on the way to the brew office? I think by far native scummers are the problem, not some people who have left their home and families to find a better life through hard work.

Also, I hope you aren't employed in one of the unnecessary civil service jobs handed out by the government to prop up NI... Now they are a real drain on the tax payer

I know the skivers we have here already, all I'm saying is that we don't need any more of them. Being from this neck of the woods you know about the strategically placed beggars with one copy of the Big Issue to bypass begging laws. These are part of a gang whom now control the begging in the city centre. Same gangs that are now rigging ATM machines in Belfast, check todays BBC website for a latest ATM scam mention.

What I'm saying is anyone coming to live here needs to have worked and paid into the system for at least 5 years before being elegible for ANY benefits. Majority of eastern europeans here are in jobs that pay a pittance (min wage if lucky) so anything they are "putting back" in terms of taxes is EASILY outweighed by Tax credits, home benefits, child benefit, schooling, use of NHS etc.. that they take from. Yet my grandad can't get a hip replaced for 18 months and he has paid in all his life and fought in a war.

Most if not all, are here for the cushy number that is our benefits system along with a part time job.

As for our OWN lot who think benefits is a career choice...they need to be put to work for their benefits if they have refused 3 jobs. What sort of a parent wouldn't want to show their kids how to work and graft for a living? Having some self respect in the work they do...but no...they sit watching Jeremy Kyle all day on their full pack Sky box while milking the welfare system.

..I think I need to go lie down before my blood pressure goes any higher lol:o

PS As for my job I help make teachers so I do my bit for society...

Soldato
The idea of moving out of their former industrial town and getting a job elsewhere often isn't pursued.

This this this!

I dont know what it is but i know so many who are unemployed and have been for ages. No prospects...but they wont move to where the jobs are for some of the most ridiculous reasons..

Ive actually heard someone tell me they arent willing to move because they cant leave their local pub. That their social life means everything to them.

Its bizarre to me, it really is.

Soldato
I work in a shop & it infuriates me that I have to listen carefully to foreigners when they come in & speak because there English is terrible.

Your in England so learn to speak it properly. Maybe if we stopped foreigners speaking their native tongue in public it would be a start.

I have no patience with them.

Best troll post ever

ntg

ntg

Associate
tell her to come OP, we need some more foreign hard workers so we can recruit our previous chavs as Youth Police Commissioners on £15k/year to spout bigotted rubbish for the world to see.

Back
Top Bottom