Fortnite Battle Royale

Associate
Fortnite Battle Royale, by Epic Games, came out today, and it is fun, polished, and generally great. It's PUBG with a cartoony graphics style. It's exactly like PUBG in every way, and its free. Check it out!
We can play together, I'm Mistersprinkles. I'm on North America servers.

Cheers!

Associate
OP
I want to like this, but I feel the map is so small that I either get shot before I land or shot shortly after I land. There are always about 3 people wherever I land even if I go for the smaller places.
Some people seem to get down so much faster, I've not figured out the optimal time to jump to get to a location.

Slow chute. Works in Fortnite as well as PUBG.

Open your parasol thingy early and watch where people are falling to below you (you can open and reclose the parasol as many times as you like). Then fall somewhere as to avoid said other people. Works every time.
Having said that its fun to land with your four man squad right on top of somebody, corner them and melee them to death before anybody gets a weapon. Me and a squamate once got a guy in a corner in a house in early game. Nobody had weapons. We punched him in the head until he was down. It was great fun.

Associate
OP
You think we haven't tried loads of **** like that? I've jumped as soon as possible and got down to ground in the quickest time possible, I've left it to the last moment and landed the furthest distance away and everything in between those two extremes - yet I still get insta-killed by somebody I can't see.

No matter what tactics I employ it's always the same - I get insta-killed within a few seconds of landing.

That doesn't happen to me. You might be playing with cheaters. Try another server.

Back
Top Bottom