** FORUM COMPETITION - WIN A SAMSUNG MONITOR WORTH £1000!!! **

Soldato
c9MXP0P.jpg

Lacking photoshop skills, but this'll do for my entry. Doubt I'll win, but the LCD panel on the ultrawide monitor I bought off the MM last year is failing. So it would be epic timing if I did :D Otherwise, I'll probably be back to the old 24" 1080p by the summer.

Associate
Thanks. That is not the only hidden thing in that picture. Let's see if anyone else can find it, if not will be revealed if I win :p:D

whatever it is, it better be good.. i just spent 20 mins staring at that picture trying to figure it out!!

couldnt find anything obvious but theres 2 possible things i think it might be but im 90% that 1 of those things is just my eyes playing tricks after looking at the image for so long

OcUK Staff
OP
Finally finished it. The pic is a thumbnail, just click on it to see the proper sized one. Best of luck all.

tenor.gif

Associate
@MiKeOnE10110 I would be tempted to use another host for that image. I clicked the image and I got naked breasts and ass adverts for some very strange reason! :eek: and also woman with side by side of practically naked fat burner adverts.

What, that's shocking. What site in particular was it advertising so that I know to avoid it. Like a URL would help.

Associate
What :confused: what they said was true.

@MiKeOnE10110 I would be tempted to use another host for that image. I clicked the image and I got naked breasts and ass adverts for some very strange reason! :eek: and also woman with side by side of practically naked fat burner adverts.

What LOL I didn't know as I don't see any ads at all with ublock origin. I had to use something else apart from imgur since it reduces the file size by a massive amount and loses the sharpness of the image. :eek:

Edit; just checked myself with ad blocker off and don't see anything like that, maybe ads are personalised with tracking cookies based on a users search history lol :D. If any mods want me to re-host it I'll be glad to, for now I'll leave it until a mod lets me know.

Last edited:
Permabanned
What LOL I didn't know as I don't see any ads at all with ublock origin. I had to use something else apart from imgur since it reduces the file size by a massive amount and loses the sharpness of the image. :eek:

Edit; just checked myself with ad blocker off and don't see anything like that, maybe ads are personalised with tracking cookies based on a users search history lol :D. If any mods want me to re-host it I'll be glad to, for now I'll leave it until a mod lets me know.

What dude no lol it’s not based on search history!? I don’t search for that stuff.

When I click the link of your image I get adverts and different ones each time I click it! I can’t post screenshots here but if someone can confirm?

edit: WTF I click on it now and there’s an advert for (do you want to meet pretty Russian girls). WTF? lol

Back
Top Bottom