** FORUM COMPETITION - WIN A SAMSUNG MONITOR WORTH £1000!!! **

Soldato
Thought I'd take a crack at this, ended up taking a lot longer than I had originally planned. :D

Introducing, the RTX 2080 TI Windforce Wingspan...

Ziw52aE.png
Sorry Nik, but your twitter was right there.

Some of you may be wondering how such realistic wings were achieved. I don't want to give away the entire technique but have provided a bonus photo which may give a small clue as to how it was put together.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Thought I'd take a crack at this, ended up taking a lot longer than I had originally planned. :D

Introducing, the RTX 2080 TI Windforce Wingspan...

Ziw52aE.png
Sorry Nik, but your twitter was right there.

Some of you may be wondering how such realistic wings were achieved. I don't want to give away the entire technique but have provided a bonus photo which may give a small clue as to how it was put together.
Haha. Good one :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Alright everybody the poll at Overclockers has closed and I can announce the winner.

There were so many good entries so thanks to everyone who entered and sorry that you can't all win something!

There can only be one and that winner this time is.....................

@Slogan

This had us in stitches this morning and you had to do some proper stalking to get that photo of me in the shower!

Congrats.

Message me your details and I'll get the Monitor shipped out!

Well done!

Ziw52aE.png

Associate
Alright everybody the poll at Overclockers has closed and I can announce the winner.

There were so many good entries so thanks to everyone who entered and sorry that you can't all win something!

There can only be one and that winner this time is.....................

@Slogan

This had us in stitches this morning and you had to do some proper stalking to get that photo of me in the shower!

Congrats.

Well done!

Congrats @Slogan

At least you have a graphics card that can really get the best out of that bad boy!

Soldato

Well done!

:D :D Wow!

Thanks Nik and to everybody else for your messages of congrats. Apologies for the slight stalking but it was you or Der8auer and you won out. :p

Commiserations to the other entrants, some of which were brilliant! Particularly @raffles79, although I'll have to start saving because the the 2080 TI isn't mine!

Associate
:D :D Wow!

Thanks Nik and to everybody else for your messages of congrats. Apologies for the slight stalking but it was you or Der8auer and you won out. :p

Commiserations to the other entrants, some of which were brilliant! Particularly @raffles79, although I'll have to start saving because the the 2080 TI isn't mine!

Ha cheers, when I saw your entry I knew it was gonna be a battle. Best get saved up now for a card that will do it justice!

I'll wait for the new AOC ultrawide 144hz to come in. Might not be as grand but it may actually fit on my desk lol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom