***** Forum URL update (again) *****

Caporegime
I've stopped getting those slowdowns now - How is it for you today @ChrisD. and @MissChief ?

/edit - And as soon as I typed that, it seemed to go slow for a moment or two but not to the extent it did yesterday.
It’s been ok so far this morning on my Apple tablet. No freezes or formatting errors and no complete loss of connection so far either.

It seems I spoke too soon! A refresh resolved it though.

https://imgur.com/a/q6z2QeU

V F

V F

Soldato
I've stopped getting those slowdowns now - How is it for you today @ChrisD. and @MissChief ?

/edit - And as soon as I typed that, it seemed to go slow for a moment or two but not to the extent it did yesterday.

I'm still seeing stalling issues and formatting issues when it stalls coming up in plain text with no layout boxes. It's not as bad as the other day but sporadic.

Soldato
Running slow AF for me. Page changes take ages, weird glitches and pages not displaying correctly.

This is on iOS / Safari. Vodafone ISP if relevant.

Associate
I'm not staying logged in to the forum any more. I have to log back in on every visit. It will stay for the 5 mines or so I'm browsing, but come back an hour later and I'm logged out. I used to stay logged in all the time before it switched.

Back
Top Bottom