Forward Rolls

Soldato
@Freefaller most English French man on earth

TemptingInsistentCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Associate
I just tried, and am happy to confirm that I can still do a forward roll. You literally just need to curl yourself up into a ball and fall forwards :D

Caporegime
damn I'm too slow, people already in with the swiss/sausage roll jokes :(

Do a barrel/sideways roll and pretend your holding a tommy gun mowing down nazi soldiers as you evade the hail of bullets

Commissario
People used to go to meets.

About five people turned up at the last London meet we had. Admittedly they were five cool people but that was a dreadful turnout. I’ve wondered about trying to do another Swansea Christmas bash but I don’t think it’s worth the bother.

Soldato
People used to go to meets.

About five people turned up at the last London meet we had. Admittedly they were five cool people but that was a dreadful turnout. I’ve wondered about trying to do another Swansea Christmas bash but I don’t think it’s worth the bother.

I guess it's tricky since people now have families and much busier lifestyles, so getting away for the night becomes harder. Certainly trying to co-ordinate everyone. Whereas i imagine 15 years ago when people were early 20's it's a lot easier.

I think even motors meets have dropped off though and they were fairly popular/localised.

Soldato
I guess it's tricky since people now have families and much busier lifestyles, so getting away for the night becomes harder. Certainly trying to co-ordinate everyone. Whereas i imagine 15 years ago when people were early 20's it's a lot easier.

I think even motors meets have dropped off though and they were fairly popular/localised.
Tbf I've got a lot more to lose now. Meeting strangers on the internet was a risk worth taking but I now have mortgage, kids etc. Being murdered by someone I have upset on OCUK not high on my list of ways to leave this world.

Back
Top Bottom