Forza 5 Announced

Associate
OP
I can't, I don't have my console yet, retailer missed the launch day :(

Lol! Argh I got the same treatment. Microsoft kept reiterating "you'll get it on release date" even when I called them up like an hour before undelivered UPS products would be returned to warehouse. Well what do you know, they were wrong and I was right. Pre-order my ass...completely pointless.

Associate
OP
I think this game is great and they've done a great job albeit the content cut but that's not really a surprise as they were on a tight schedule and moving onto a new platform but Turn 10 have always delivered regardless. I just can't believe they took away so many different types of multiplayer modes. This is what kept me playing Forza for long periods even after I finished the career mode. I've been looking for Turn 10 to say something but they're staying awfully quiet about this.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeah I think the prices are already effective at 50% price cut. Hey can anyone tell me how do I search for tunes that other people have created? This new menu and the way things are laid out is still a problem for me. Spaceman I'd be interested in your RS7 tune! Wow though, the feel of the cars are very different to that of Forza 4. They definitely put a lot of emphasis on physics this time round.

Associate
OP
Well I was having a real hard time keeping cars on the track due to the controller *deadzone*(?) settings. I changed them and now I have far better control over the cars I drove. Now that I think of it, it feels as if before I made these changes the triggers were just ON/OFF buttons.

Associate
OP
Switched the XB1 on today and was surprised to see Forza 5 was requesting another 3GB update. Gosh it seems everytime I get ready to play and that to begin with is a rare occasion these days I get hit with a big update that cuts my play time in half.

Anyone done the monthly bounty hunter rival race? I did it in 2:21.500. I know I could manage better but I just wanted to be in for the custom paint that they're offering. Are all of you racing with default controller deadzone settings?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom