Forza 6 (Apex) coming to PC near you, soon....

Soldato
Last week’s daylong event in San Francisco, which fell outside the drumbeat of major video-gaming trade shows, was officially held to tout games coming this spring for Xbox and Windows.

Notably, all the titles Microsoft featured will have variants available on the PC.

Among them is “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex,” a version of the auto-racing franchise developed by Microsoft-owned Turn 10 Studios. “Apex,” a slimmed down version of its Xbox cousin, will be released free to users of Windows 10 this spring.

Racing games have long been used as showpieces of the amount of visual detail developers could pack into games running on new hardware and software. “Apex” is positioned as an effort to show off the gaming potential of Windows 10.

cached article

Just need the Halo franchise now :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
lol, I was being lazy, didnt want to read through 13 pages and the OP hadn't opdated the orgional post to include any new details.

I'll have to download this game when I get home tonight. Not had an Xbox in years and used to love Forza motorsport!

EDIT: Are the graphics any good? In your opinion? What you reckon about the game play compared to the older games?

:p:D

Did you not notice that I did not start this thread with asterisks and the 'official' moniker so didn't think I had any obligation to :p

Back
Top Bottom