Forza 6 (Apex) coming to PC near you, soon....

Soldato
Try reading the thread. You might learn something.

lol, I was being lazy, didnt want to read through 13 pages and the OP hadn't opdated the orgional post to include any new details.

I'll have to download this game when I get home tonight. Not had an Xbox in years and used to love Forza motorsport!

EDIT: Are the graphics any good? In your opinion? What you reckon about the game play compared to the older games?

:p:D

Soldato
Short version - plays exactly like Forza 6 on the Xbox One. Graphics are jaw dropping on my rig in Ultra mode.

It's not the complete game, just a single player "curated" path. If you want the full game, go buy an Xbox One.

Soldato
OP
lol, I was being lazy, didnt want to read through 13 pages and the OP hadn't opdated the orgional post to include any new details.

I'll have to download this game when I get home tonight. Not had an Xbox in years and used to love Forza motorsport!

EDIT: Are the graphics any good? In your opinion? What you reckon about the game play compared to the older games?

:p:D

Did you not notice that I did not start this thread with asterisks and the 'official' moniker so didn't think I had any obligation to :p

Soldato
There's a 236mb update for the game guys, you might need to open Windows Store and update from there manually if it doesn't auto initialise. Apparently added options to enable/disable VSync and also option to higher frame limits.

Update notes, which actually say that frame rate still locked to 60fps, but will be upping that in a future update.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...6--Apex-Content-Updates-list.aspx#post_501843

Game is updated, no flickering now on Freesync in full screen which is awesome. Also, has anyone been able to unlock the "Pony Up" -Win a Race with the Ford Mustang '69 Boss 302 in Free Play with Maximum difficulty opponents yet? This is doing my head in. Set the AI to unbeatable and this game is a serious challenge for this car....The Chevy Camaro '70's are impossible to catch. My times on all circuits seem to be 3 or 4 seconds down on them, they are far better cars, both regards to handling and top speed. This is an example on Sebring full.

26942891606_6f1bbf1316_b.jpg

Now, I'm a top 1% hotlapper in all previous Forza games, quite a few circuits I got myself even inside the top 100 laptimes, so I know how to drive. But this particular achievement is nails

Last edited:
Soldato
absolutely Skeeter, I'm not complaining in that respect, just cant see how that challenge can be done. Maybe will have to have a little tune and find the right circuit to do it on, maybe something short and windy cause the Boss 302 just hasnt got the top end speed.

But still loving this game, please Turn10 don't disappoint and do something silly for Forza 7 on PC. Now we've had our taste buds wetted, I want the full typical Forza experience.

Soldato
I'm getting closer Skeeter

26703382700_c9135d686d_b.jpg

The killer is having to start way down the grid as default, what is it 12 or something. So not only do you have to cut through all that traffic, your car is so much worse than the cars at the front of the grid. I finished about 300 yards back from him, and did set the fastest lap as well so I got him beat there...Just need to get through the pack quicker.

Everyone else see if you can do it. Sebring full, Unbeatable AI all assists off. It's a nails challenge for the "Pony Up" Achievement.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Boom. 3 Medals in all available events.

36 from the feature events, and 12 from the Spotlight events. There are 6 more Spotlight events lined up for release over the next few weeks, so another 18 medals up for grabs.

Thats 36 + 12 + 18 = 66.

There are driver rankings awarded for up to 150 Medals, suggesting at least another 28 (84/3) events are in the pipeline :)

Soldato
Allegedly, Turn 10 are about to buy Assetto Corsa off Kunos Simulazioni, if you believe a certain site!

Marco Massarutto https://www.facebook.com/marco.massarutto.1?fref=nf

"Ok, let's stop these ridicolous rumors. Kunos Simulazioni is not going to be purchased by Turn10. We met them for the first and last time in 2015 at the E3. Nice people, nice conversation, but that's all. Any negotiation has never been started. And the only reason why we have never mentioned any "Assetto Corsa 2" yet, is because we are still working on the first one, not because we are going to sell our Brand. But it's funny to see how some people like to waste their lifetime. And should tell a lot about the reliability of some so-called-sources. "

Soldato
It's attraction is DX12 windows 10 app. Thus no other windows OS support. They need to add wheel support now as I've done as much as I can handle on a pad.

Back
Top Bottom