1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 3

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by antijoke, Jun 13, 2016.

1. hyperseven

Soldato

Yep, sunrise and set are epic, especially on a descent.

I have come to the conclusion that I suck, suck really bad on snow, only getting 4th at best in circuit races :mad:

2. MarcLister

Capodecina

3. ValiantUK91

Mobster

Never really bothered with the forza series tbh but picked this up off the MM, so far im loving it and it looks stunning on 4K TV

4. TonyTurbo78

Sgarrista

How does a 1080p game look any better on a 4k TV Valiant?

5. rebel rebel

Wise Guy

I will guess that Valiant has a hdr 4k TV. Fh3 was one of the first xbox games to utilise hdr.

6. Skidder

Man of Honour

I've started playing online (I'm in the 20s level wise, not been playing long / much) and often have to 'rent' a car as I don't have cars for the events.

I don't really get the classes. What should I be buying / modifying to have access to the most used classes?

I have about 600k credits knocking about at the mo. My only expensive car is a gt40 2017

7. TonyTurbo78

Sgarrista

Not all 4k TVs have hdr though and he says nothing about hdr. I'm not being picky or trying to be smart, just don't see how playing a 1080p game on a 4k TV looks any better.

8. rebel rebel

Wise Guy

It can't look better, but can still look stunning.

Not trying to be smart either.

9. ValiantUK91

Mobster

Yeah sorry forgot to say its a 4K HDR TV im not saying it looks any better than @ 1080p i was simply saying it looks stunning, ide love to see it @4K on PC but that wont be for a few months yet when i build a new PC and start gaming on PC again.

10. MarcLister

Capodecina

Just managed to get the last speed zone on Blizzard Mountain achieved. Was stuck on 2 stars with 58mph and 60 needed. I've also managed to get all the Bucket Lists done as well. On 151 stars out of 160. The 9 stars left are all drift zones, which is my weakest skill, although I think I'm getting better but more by luck than design I fear.

11. MarcLister

Capodecina

12. ThestigGT999

Soldato

13. madmaca

Wise Guy

For those that didn't already know - the Blizzard Mountain expansion is half price to XBL Gold Members for the next 7 days. I've just bought it - £8.37 - BARGAIN!!! :)

14. White_hell

Gangster

Pretty good price.

Is there any news on the second expansion yet?
    I was holding out for the expansion pass to go on offer.
    But with that price for Blizzard Mountain, I may just get it.

15. carrot1401

Mobster

It's assumed it's just gonna be another Porsche pack....

16. PraxxtorCruel

Wise Guy

You can get the expansion pass which includes Blizzard mountain and Hot wheels for £14.62. Thats a 50% drop. You need XBOX live though as its only for Gold members.

17. chris4652009

Mobster

The ability to turn off traffic and just cruise/relax would be awesome

18. BigDannyO

Wise Guy

Agreed. You've got all these cars that can do incredible speeds but actually getting to them becomes a total PITA after a while.

I've got to admit I'm beginning to struggle to keep interested in FH3. It's the stupid AI in races that kills it. I can have it on second highest difficulty setting and get to first place by the end of the first lap and stay there till the end of the race, which is just dull. Or turn it up a notch only to have ludicrous impossible-to-catch AI with insane rubber banding. I just want to have a challenging race that feels fair.

19. chris4652009

Mobster

I've stopped playing it, never bothered installing it at all on my new Xbox One S ....no real longevity, prob won't even bother getting the next Horizon title tbh

20. BigDannyO

Wise Guy

I had Forza 2,3 and 4 and Horizon on the 360 and really enjoyed them all. FH3 is my first Forza game on the XBone and I've been pretty disappointed with it.

I'm toying with picking up FM6 cheap to see if that can give me back some of the thrills of the older games. I'm certainly going to hold fire on FM7 after buying FH3 Ultimate Edition! :rolleyes: