Forza Horizon 3

Caporegime
So the leaks are springing up all over the place, and one of them is Forza Horizon 3.

Details below:

Lamborghini Centenario;
It is set in Australia;
Extreme terrains;
The largest open-world ever built by PG;
Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
4 player campain co-op;
Exclusive Xbox One & Windows 10;
Available September 27, 2016.

Soldato
Can't wait, love the FH games. Great that I can play it on both platforms too, even if the W10 version will more than likely be locked to the Windows Store, I don't have a massive issue with that if Apex is anything to go by, ran perfectly fine for me :)

Soldato
My video keeps skipping. Oh wait, that's a kangaroo. :D

Looks brilliant. Can't wait for September 23rd. ;) Just need to find the Xbox Store page to pre-order online. :)

Associate
really enjoyed fh2,

a features i like in fn2 was custom track layouts, party leader mark out a track really quick and invite players to race.

anything like this being added to fh3?

Associate
Hands up if you're getting the Ultimate Edition with the 5 days early access.

I love me some Horizon.

The 4 player campaign co-op, does that include the option of using split screen?

Last edited:
Associate
Horizon 2 is the only current gen console exclusive I've really truly enjoyed so this is very welcome news for me. Finally will be dusting off my Xbox One as it's been redundant now for a good few months.

Now my brother awaits to see if there will be a reason to dust off his PS4.

Soldato
Can't wait for this - awesome setting! Although I think they're gonna have to take some serious artistic license to put this all in one map, since they're hitting Victoria, NSW, Queensland and the Territory all in one!

Driven down the Great Ocean Road countless time, going to be great to finally actually race down some road I know!

Soldato
Seriously!!! Right.......that's a 1070/1080 absolutely with my name on it

Sounds like a lot of xbox games are making their way to PC

Now I might not be right, but I think if you purchase on Windows 10 Store, you get a X1 copy of the game so you can play on both Win 10 and X1 and pick up your save wherever..

But I am only repeating what I read and I might not have got that right..

I hope it is correct. As that would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom