Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Man of Honour
We've just been doing accolades. Not really looked in to buying houses an what not. Not much of a clue what we're doing. But the lad is enjoying it.

Some of the houses have decent bonuses. A free super wheel spin, which will often pay for the cheapest. Fast travel ability (2 million) and daily free super wheel spins (5 million) are your best, but obviously pricey. Don’t forget to use your skill points on each car you own under ‘car mastery’, the first upgrade box always gives either free XP or cash.

Associate
I spent about an hour or so farming skill points to use on Supras, it's pretty profitable tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if they alter the tree on the car soon as its probably too unbalanced.

I made about 4.5 million credits and must have had at least 60 new cars, several of which are FE cars or hold good value.

I'm staying up to watch boxing and Ufc tonight so tempted to just rinse it whilst I watch tbh :D

Associate
I spent about an hour or so farming skill points to use on Supras, it's pretty profitable tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if they alter the tree on the car soon as its probably too unbalanced.

Give us a hint ;)

In FH4 I left the radio off until I wanted to farm then put the classic music station on because it had the longest songs. When a skill song popped I took the Alumi Craft FE and did long drifts where there were lots of breakables and lumps but no stop you dead obstacles. Parked at 500,000 to bank skill points and repeat. Could get 20-30 skill points per song. Still working on a strategy for FH5.

Man of Honour
Give us a hint ;)

In FH4 I left the radio off until I wanted to farm then put the classic music station on because it had the longest songs. When a skill song popped I took the Alumi Craft FE and did long drifts where there were lots of breakables and lumps but no stop you dead obstacles. Parked at 500,000 to bank skill points and repeat. Could get 20-30 skill points per song. Still working on a strategy for FH5.

Skill song, X5, cactus area in the NW of the map, drift in circles, nothing to bump into that’ll end the chain. Between your drifts you’ll bump into debris that keeps the multiplier going. My best is 1.2 million before I gave up.

Associate
To echo a previous poster the sense of speed has gone way up since FH4. Did the Colossus in a stock Pagani HurgghUH. Was genuinely nerve wracking in places.

Associate
Skill song, X5, cactus area in the NW of the map, drift in circles, nothing to bump into that’ll end the chain. Between your drifts you’ll bump into debris that keeps the multiplier going. My best is 1.2 million before I gave up.

Cheers, did you notice if the skill point awards still top out at 500,000 like they did in FH4?

Associate
Just tried ultra Vs extreme. Any one see a difference? Other than the etc +40fps.

I'd go with whatever keeps your lows acceptable at your chosen res. Extreme preset is ok for me, 60 - 110 ish, everything up full got a bit stuttery in the jungle and close to the cliffs.

Associate
Give us a hint ;)

It's literally just buying new Supras from the store for 55k, then spending 5 skill points in their tree. 1 point gives you a small amount of exp (these add up and will level you for a few normal wheel spins), 1 to path to be underneath the super wheelspin node, then 3 points for the super wheelspin itself.

You don't even need to leave festival, just buy the car, immediately use the points in the tree, then buy the next. All the wheel spins can be opened in bulk once you leave and you can simply remove all the cars you have from the garage once you are done so it's not clogged up. I clocked up a couple of hundred skill points in the formula drift cars and started buying Supras with 600k in the bank, I bought 10, used the wheelspins and was then at 1.2 million. Repeated a couple more times in large numbers and was at 5 million.

Back
Top Bottom