Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
I wish I could be excited, but I can't.
I was a massive Forza 2 and 3 fan. Forza 4 was ok.
I didn't get Forza 5, but Forza 6? I couldn't even be bothered to play through the whole demo on that. What a load of rubbish. Why do they have to mess things up?

Associate
Forza 4 is considered best Forza yet,and Forza 3 was quite weak,you literally mixing games for some reason,Forza 6 was very very good.I have no clue about what rubbish you talking,neither about what did they mess up,T10 clearly improving game,jump into eSport confirms that

Soldato
Its up for pre order on Windows Store, £49.99 for standard or a bundle for £79.99. Not cheap , but least PC gets a full blown forza this time around instead of Apex. Apex ran great.

Associate
Its up for pre order on Windows Store, £49.99 for standard or a bundle for £79.99. Not cheap , but least PC gets a full blown forza this time around instead of Apex. Apex ran great.

Apex was a test for T10 going into PC market,as for price,i think its quite cheap (Ultimate edt.) i paid 25 extra for Horizon 3 for Ultimate,so price is very good for Ult edt considering you getting everything.

Oh,and the F7 demo will be on soon,cant wait to see all that Forza glory in 4K

Soldato
Apex was a test for T10 going into PC market,as for price,i think its quite cheap (Ultimate edt.) i paid 25 extra for Horizon 3 for Ultimate,so price is very good for Ult edt considering you getting everything.

Oh,and the F7 demo will be on soon,cant wait to see all that Forza glory in 4K

If the F7 demo for PC as well?

£79.99 is expensive, but I can spend that on a night out, so it sorta works out. Plenty of game vs entertainment so yeah I do agree, its not as much as you think considering I might have paid this for Project cars on PC with all the DLC etc..

Associate
Well,the question about F7 demo was to Brian Ekberg,and hes response was kinda "stay tuned",which basically confirms that demo will be soon (hopefully),i believe demo will be for PC and XB1 at same time now (Horizon released demo for PC later than XB1)

PC specs:
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/forza-motorsport-7-official-pc-system-requirements/

Minimum
Architecture: x64
Keyboard: Integrated Keyboard
Mouse: Integrated Mouse
DirectX: DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11
Memory: 8 GB
Video Memory: 2 GB
Processor: Intel i5-750 2.67 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 740 or NVIDIA GTX 650 or AMD R7 250X

Recommended
Architecture: x64
Keyboard: Integrated Keyboard
Mouse: Integrated Mouse
DirectX: DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11
Memory: 8 GB
Video Memory: 4 GB
Processor: Intel i5 4460 3.2GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 or NVIDIA 1050 Ti

Soldato
good specs, so AMD not recommended? lol Glad I have a GTX then, hopefully my 980ti cuts the mustard.

Right, we should return this back to the xbox one and one x version, as this is the console sub forum, but I am looking forward to the game. Love Forza games.

Associate
Do you remember that AI driver M.Rossi?
He is back !!!
But there is surprise - its not HE,its SHE - Maria Rossi - now i know why i hated that driver so much :D

Oh yeah,im mad about Forza and racing games in general,sadly i cant use wheel...

Soldato
I liked the drivitar in F6, but I do remember M Rossi, and I use a wheel, I have my trusty G29 ready... I can't wait for this and Project Cars 2 and GT Sport, hey I too just like racing games..

Soldato
Forza 4 is considered best Forza yet,and Forza 3 was quite weak,you literally mixing games for some reason,Forza 6 was very very good.I have no clue about what rubbish you talking,neither about what did they mess up,T10 clearly improving game,jump into eSport confirms that

If I was asked, I couldn't tell you the difference between Forza 3 and 4. I still have them both. I played them when they came out but not since. The fact that I barely remember Forza 4, makes me put it below 3 on the rankings. Forza 2 however, I remember very well. I spent ages doing custom paint jobs on cars.

Forza 6 is just far far too busy for my liking. It's over the top and needlessly so. All presentation. Voices telling me what to do and stuff. It drove me nuts. Like I said, I didn't even finish the demo, and if I were to pick my favourite type of game, driving would be right at the top behind the likes of Skyrim or Fallout.
Forza isn't the only game to (IMO) get worse as time's gone on. GT5 was also utter garbage. Terrible terrible UI. Terrible controls.
I think that peaked at GT3 for me. GT4 was more of the same, but far fewer F1 cars.

What I want from a driving game is this:

I want to load it up, start my career, pick a car. I want to be asked about my default options (driving line, manual gears, TC, ABS, stability etc) and then go. Never be bugged about it again. I want decent handling and that's it, other than a variety of cars.

Associate
Each to they own
As i said,F4 is considered best F yet,and i totally agree.There is more than graphical changes from F3 to F4.But im to lazy to write really,no point.
GT5 was way way worse - it was so bad,i sold my PS3 after a week i got GT5.And iwas big GT fan.Never looked back since then - Forza is way better game.
Well,the first thing i do in every new Forza is exactly this - turning off all assists,lines etc.Its not really hard ;)
As for campaign - i want variety of cars,as well as tracks.Thats basically breed and butter of racing games.
Handling never bothered me in Forza,i think its one of the best in this category (semi-sim)

Soldato
Forza 4 easily the best for me, a lot of love for it apart from those horrible automated 5 seconds before the start of the race when you're on the grid...man I hated that :mad: :mad:

A bloody racing game needs you sitting on the grid yourself, so you can get the biting point and feel that excitement at the start of the race, not this automated car rev video nonsense, god that wound me up no end.

So when do you think the demo is dropping then? I cant see it happening until early September guys, you talk like it's dropping next week :eek:

And just watched another video of the game on that ridiculous bucking bronco motion rig thing, that does nothing but tarnish the game for me, looks laughably inaccurate. Couple things really putting me off, clearly this isn't made for steering wheel AGAIN nothing new there, Forza games never play well with a wheel. And secondly, what's with the Porsche understeering everywhere, handling really does look atrocious so far. This is a definite demo play before a pre-order for me. Here's the video anyway

Last edited:
Soldato
I honestly can't remember my favourite Forza.. I only played 3 onwards, but I do remember being blown away by the Audi R8 video at E3, on some Italian mountain looking track? Think it was the same year as CoD:MW2. I'm guessing it was probably Forza 4.

I've completed at least the last 2, as in every SP race, possibly could have done it for more than that but honestly not sure.

I'd love proper endurance races to be included. I'm talking 4/6/8/12 maybe even 24 hour races. 24 hours in Nurburgring Nordschleife in a GT class BMW sounds like heaven to me :p

Associate
Well,4K and all,cant be small,better get used to it,as this seems will be quite more often with games now.
Rip 500gb XB1 hdd's tho :D

Back
Top Bottom