Forza Motorsport 7

Caporegime
OP
Reading that VIP is now only giving you consumable cards for the credit boost is a joke, then there’s also the loot crate system which is total BS, then there’s the 150 exclusive content cars locked away and I start to think I made an error buying this game.

Will be the last Forza Motorsport game I ever buy.

Caporegime
Reading that VIP is now only giving you consumable cards for the credit boost is a joke, then there’s also the loot crate system which is total BS, then there’s the 150 exclusive content cars locked away and I start to think I made an error buying this game.

It has been happening like that since everyone was raving about DLC car packs in Forza 2. What seemed as a good idea in the first place has turned into a farce. To get the full game of any Forza now you need to be paying close to £100.

Soldato
hmm, microsoft unable to complete my payment through russian store :( Could be because of my card but, will try again later. I know the postcode didn't match the rest of the postcode so that's potentially it, too.

Also, does VIP mean all DLC is included?

Caporegime
OP
It has been happening like that since everyone was raving about DLC car packs in Forza 2. What seemed as a good idea in the first place has turned into a farce. To get the full game of any Forza now you need to be paying close to £100.

Well now with the exclusive content ars you don’t even get the full game for your £100.

This is a whole new level of BS.

Caporegime
hmm, microsoft unable to complete my payment through russian store :( Could be because of my card but, will try again later. I know the postcode didn't match the rest of the postcode so that's potentially it, too.

No like all rip off Forza you will get a premium pass that will only grant you so much then on top of that you will need to pay for Porsche and Nascar Expansions or what ever money they can fleece you for!

Caporegime
OP

No, in past games VIP gave you a crown symbol next to your name and a credit boost for races, now you still get a crown but the VIP credit boosts are cards that only last for 25 races in the form of mods.

Soldato
Nice if it updates.....

inagd5.jpg

Associate

VIP not right, gone to far by using burn cards for extra credit instead of always having them.

loot crate system, not true. you can only purchase using in game credit from playing the game.

they will add tokens, forza always had them but they are pointless.

Caporegime
OP
VIP not right, gone to far by using burn cards for extra credit instead of always having them.

loot crate system, not true. you can only purchase using in game credit from playing the game.

they will add tokens, forza always had them but they are pointless.

What do you mean the loot crate system is not true?

Soldato
I’m totally not fussed by the extra credits for VIP. I think I have £25m on Forza 6 as I’ve completed the game :D It was more for the extra cars, so the car pass. I tried again earlier though, to buy Xbox game credit from Russia to then buy through the Russian store but it didn’t work the second time either. Guessing it’s my RBS secure :(

Associate
I’m totally not fussed by the extra credits for VIP. I think I have £25m on Forza 6 as I’ve completed the game :D It was more for the extra cars, so the car pass. I tried again earlier though, to buy Xbox game credit from Russia to then buy through the Russian store but it didn’t work the second time either. Guessing it’s my RBS secure :(

you need to purchase credit from Russia and enter voucher code on xbox (need to change console location to Russia) then buy the game

Forza 6 i have over 30m, some people i know are hitting 100m :D

Associate
Got our copy from Russia and have been playing it without issues.

Only problem we’re having is that with local multiplayer split screen you can hardly hear then engine sounds. Anyone else have the issues?

Back
Top Bottom