Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
Check here: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xb...-play-anywhere-2527-xbox-store-russia-2792893

Not sure on this myself, not keen on sticking my card details into a Russian site and I'm not keen on telling MS I'm Russian to redeem the points and buy the game. Sure it's likely fine and normally I would give it a go but might just go all in for the ultimate and regret it later, haha.

Thanks for the heads info. Yeah, not too sure about it myself for the sake of saving £15. I probably need to get one of those pay as you go debit cards for transactions on websites where I'm not confident using my own card linked to my main bank account.

What does everyone else use when dealing with websites they don't entirely trust?

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for the heads info. Yeah, not too sure about it myself for the sake of saving £15. I probably need to get one of those pay as you go debit cards for transactions on websites where I'm not confident using my own card linked to my main bank account.

What does everyone else use when dealing with websites they don't entirely trust?
As I have said previously that's what Vanquis and Marbles credit cards are for, you'll be protected.

Soldato
Welp, for an arcadey racer using the controller, it's a buy for me. I loved Forza on the Xbox 360 and always wanted a similar style game on the PC. So here it is, also, it's the first game I've played that uses the rumble feature in the Xbox One controllers triggers, great for letting you know if your locking up/over doing the throttle. So yea, felt great.

2 issues, the biggest is the AI, way too aggressive, they simply don't respond to your presence. And just cut you up and ignore you passing. The second, had 2 crashes in game... So hopefully that will be ironed out. I had everything MAX at 1440p, even 8xMSAA on a 980ti @ 1440p with 60fps vsynced... Damn smooth and solid 60fps. Very impressive!

Soldato
Real shame theres no forza 7 VR but it has full HDR support and the demo in HDR looks stunning. Got it for £40 from said rainforest. Not looking to buy PC2, AI on that looks broken.

Soldato
Real shame theres no forza 7 VR but it has full HDR support and the demo in HDR looks stunning. Got it for £40 from said rainforest. Not looking to buy PC2, AI on that looks broken.

And you think AI in Forza 7 is better???? You got to be kidding me right. Forza 7 is bumper cars, the AI has no intelligence, it does not try to go around you or keep clear of you, it just rams you at every opportunity if your in its way. Shocking AI

Soldato
And you think AI in Forza 7 is better???? You got to be kidding me right. Forza 7 is bumper cars, the AI has no intelligence, it does not try to go around you or keep clear of you, it just rams you at every opportunity if your in its way. Shocking AI

Compared to PC? 200% better! ;P

Soldato

Not tried PC2, but I agree with what you're saying, I literally feel invisible on the track to the AI.

Soldato
Not tried PC2, but I agree with what you're saying, I literally feel invisible on the track to the AI.

Project Cars 2 is an incredible game and might well be the go to sim racer when the little things get ironed out. The game really is impressing me.

I've got Forza 7 as well, just for the sofa arcade fun but it really can't be taken seriously. It strikes me as an arcade bumper cars game for the younger market that doesn't do to much different each iteration. It'll be fun for sure modding, spraying, hot lapping and playing with controller and for that I know I'll enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom