Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
I guess after playing Pcars I'm too used to other sims as well, something looks off about handling and I cannot put my finger on it.

Graphically wow though.

The cars handle fine in forza 7, abit more arcade but its far more fun and less serious. Bigger online community, Car modding and giggles. Really worth a shot at, honestly :p

Soldato
I have had every forza game on release. I remember getting the first in Woolies!

I'll probably grab the base game, thinking about it £30 for some extra stuff I won't miss too much. Weeks shop there.

Soldato
I have had every forza game on release. I remember getting the first in Woolies!

I'll probably grab the base game, thinking about it £30 for some extra stuff I won't miss too much. Weeks shop there.

100% With ya, Own Project cars and while I do love the sim style, The fact Forza 7 is on PC with uncapped frame rate, HDR and amazing graphics. Its hard to give this one a miss!!

Soldato
Anyone who had problems starting their pre-load tried now ? Mine is actually working although I won't hold my breathe it will get to the end but it's flying down the pipe atm and holding steady.

**update**

Currently, still downloading fast 40gig done and still going ! (18:26)

Last edited:
Soldato
I wish cdkeys would hurry up with my code, shouldn't take me long to dl it if they can max my conn, but servers may be messed up if it goes much longer :(

Associate
Tried to use the Russian XBL points method but couldn't get any form of payment to accept. Gave in and bought the Ultimate edition for 80 quid.

Will have to get up an hour earlier before work so I can have a taster session.

Back
Top Bottom