Fractal Design Meshify S2

Soldato
I've just seen some of the reviews for the new Meshify S2 that should be available in the UK at the end of the week. What a dream case. Clean lines and space for three 140mm fans in the front. This thing is a wind tunnel for those that like to keep components cool. This is going to be my next case.

Soldato
I have the regular Meshify C dark tint and love it, but like this new one even better. No more side panel screws, Vertical GPU if I wanted and front mount ssd's and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C. Hmmm. Think I switch over to this new version. Just need to pre-order.

Associate
Thanks that’s me sold, I have been looking at various white cases and they all seemed to just have something I didn’t like but this ticks my boxes, wonder if the mk1 Meshify replacement panels will get an upgrade to fit this ?

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought that too before I bought my meshify c and thought I'll give it a go and see if I like it.. It's really cool in person. I wouldn't want it straight now. Love mine and really like what they have done to upgrade it as well.

Interesting to hear, I'm getting a new build in the next couple of weeks and love Fractal Cases, if I could get a Define C Mini or Nano S in white I would buy one but the only available case in white is the Meshify thats not huge like some of the others. Just that mesh puts me off to the point where I've been looking at the NZXT H400 which I like the look of but not sure about the restrictive front intake

Soldato
OP
Interesting to hear, I'm getting a new build in the next couple of weeks and love Fractal Cases, if I could get a Define C Mini or Nano S in white I would buy one but the only available case in white is the Meshify thats not huge like some of the others. Just that mesh puts me off to the point where I've been looking at the NZXT H400 which I like the look of but not sure about the restrictive front intake

If I liked the case that much, but didn't like the angled mesh, I'd probably take the mesh off the angled plastic frame. Cut the angled webs from the inside of the frame, and fit a flat piece of mesh to the now flat rectangular frame. And there's your perfect case.

Soldato
This is almost the perfect case for me it's just unnecessarily too deep. There's a huge gap between the end of the mobo and front of the case.

I'm done with huge cases want something fully functional but compact. This could probably be 100mm shallower and still fit 99% of GPUs even with a rad in the front

Soldato
This is almost the perfect case for me it's just unnecessarily too deep. There's a huge gap between the end of the mobo and front of the case.

I have to agree with you now that I look at more reviews. That's the only downfall of this case. My Meshify C doesn't have that big gap in front. For me I really like the angled web front panel. I was thinking of going micro or miniatx and maybe get the Meshify C ,Mini Dark instead. That meshify mini looks amazing the more I look at it.

OcUK Staff
We are not listing the product at this time because of a disagreement with Fractal over their pricing strategy for this model. Frankly the P600S from Phanteks would be a better choice anyway.

Associate
Thanks for posting this, i was set to go for the white one till i seen the difference in length compared to the 'C'

Associate
We are not listing the product at this time because of a disagreement with Fractal over their pricing strategy for this model. Frankly the P600S from Phanteks would be a better choice anyway.
@ChugNorris can i ask what the black band round the window looks like in real life on the white case ?
Thanks

OcUK Staff
I'm not concerned about the MSRP, however when you are offered the opportunity to make less margin than on a CPU or Graphics Card, then it makes no financial sense to do so. Until that changes we will not offer this model.

Back
Top Bottom