FRANKIEonPC is back!!!!

Associate
OP
Or people just have no idea who you're talking about thus find a thread dedicated to a so called "known" person confusing?

He created Dayz videos many moons ago - few years back many members of this boards played it, Frankie and a quite a few members from here used to play on a community/groups server so watched his content the guys who ran it used to post on here also if I remember correctly.

So thought a few of the older members like me, may not of seen hes back and may enjoy catching up with his content whilst off for the holidays.

Does that meet the critera needed to make for me to make a post on here these days?

Soldato
What's with the need to post in threads to say you don't know who someone is? It's like me going into Sport and posting in any thread about a person - 'who?'

Last edited:
Associate
OP
What's with the need to post in threads to say you don't know who someone is? It's like me going into Sport and posting in any thread about a person - 'who?'

They think it shows how much cooler they're, than the rest of us. "Ninja? na never heard of him, Summit who?, Shroud he the Swedish guy?" :D

Caporegime
Unfortunately while it's great he's back, of the videos he's done in the last few weeks, it's leaning into the heavily scripted stuff again which i'm not keen on.
all of his videos were heavily scripted none of it were real

wasnt there an issue with him being paid to promote games but not actually telling the viewer too, or was that just his friend

They think it shows how much cooler they're, than the rest of us. "Ninja? na never heard of him, Summit who?, Shroud he the Swedish guy?" :D
the people making these threads that think everyone should have heard of some guy because he's on twitch etc making the cool are the problem...

Back in our day when abit and whoember were doing fat1lity or whatever cashgrab tie ins we just mocked them for using some nerd no one cares about.

now you young generation are all about lame "celebrity culture" famous for being famous aka zlist celebs

twitch drama is like watching love island or something......

that stupid bald ugly midget guy who plays league of legends and thinks he's a hard man.... would love to punch him in the face though

I'd pay good money.... 20k... bro I'll pay it just one punch I hate his face so much

Soldato
all of his videos were heavily scripted none of it were real

Earlier on in his long running Dayz series, much of it was random adventures, quite a bit when he was running around with a relatively unknown Jack 'i'll shill anything' Frags :D You can see the point in which it changes to the scripted stuff, it's quite a dynamic shift.

By heavily scripted I mean where it's all become custom mods/servers, story driven...yes, he's a good editor and story teller but I find it a bit dull. I like the random nature of Dayz.

In recent years I prefer the likes of Babynades, Toperec, M1Nder for true random dayz wanderings.

Soldato
but it wasn't which made it seem good because people thought it was.

it just wasn't so obvious

Tomato, tomato. :D

Regardless it was good and I did enjoy it, scripted or not, I revisit it every few years and have a rewatch through the early stuff.

Funnily, the very scripted/modded stuff coincides with the introduction of Sada so it's a double hit of dislike, there are few gaming youtubers I dislike more than Sada.

Associate
Was good to see he was back, but the content has not progressed whereas pretty much all round it has so it's fairly stale and uninteresting.
Watched a couple but they were pretty boring.

Caporegime
Was good to see he was back, but the content has not progressed whereas pretty much all round it has so it's fairly stale and uninteresting.
Watched a couple but they were pretty boring.

Same here, binged all the early stuff last year. Enjoyed it but as the heavily scripted stuff came in it lost some magic.

The rare dose of Sovietwomble is still pretty epic.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I used to quite like his videos, he is quite articulate and lucid in his assessments of games, particularly online fps

Caporegime
He created Dayz videos many moons ago - few years back many members of this boards played it, Frankie and a quite a few members from here used to play on a community/groups server so watched his content the guys who ran it used to post on here also if I remember correctly.

So thought a few of the older members like me, may not of seen hes back and may enjoy catching up with his content whilst off for the holidays.

Does that meet the critera needed to make for me to make a post on here these days?

you mean like me mopping em up :D i was in a few of the videos also at the end of one of his most popular where everyone says its jack frags in a big ac130 and flys it into his tree house base and kills him. then you see my name pop up killed by ronMctube :D . it was great fun back in the day on dayz. when it was probably one of the best games going . sadly the newer cash grab dayz will never be like the mod. which is a shame.

witcher if you still on here :cry: nothing like driving by the same bush for weeks and seeing you still camping in it. any time of day any day of the week LOL.

hes a good youtuber but back then he was given all the gear by admins. i know used to go get in the bases and chop his cars up with a axe then leave.

Back
Top Bottom