** FREE KINGSTON FURY 240GB SSD, TOM CLANCY's DIVISION, FARCRY PRIMAL WITH ASUS GTX 970's!! **

Soldato
Well i'm glad I haven't bought one.. I thought i'd borrow my brothers 970 for a couple of hours while he was out for a game of Tomb Raider and it's sitting at the max of the memory all the time and that's on medium/high at 1080p!

Associate
Gutted

Gibbo - I put my order in in Wednesday 30th and it still said SSD in the offer and I received my order today and it did not include the SSD - absolutely gutted if I am not getting one as it was the boot drive in the build for a customer.

If you had notified me on the order that it was no longer available then I could have ordered one at the same time to come today.

You say there are none left today on 31st - well i ordered yesterday on the 30th. Will ring customer service in the morning.

Associate
@bobthejoiner

I filled in my details on 31st March at this site http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/far-cry-primal/forget.aspx

Remember you need to send a picture (.jpg) of you invoice and your purchase details. Log in or register on the ASUS website. Wait up to 5 working days for the code to be sent to your email address or you can check the progress on the website details above. Game code was emailed to me yesterday, so not bad waiting time.

Associate
Hi bobthejoiner,

Try this:- http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/far-cry-primal/

Go to the bottom of the page and follow the instructions. If that doesn't work, you should be registered with ROG (if you followed the process above). If registered you can PM Bahz (administrator) with the following details:-

1) Country
2) Email
3) Serial
4) PPID
5) Link to picture of purchase invoice
6) List the issue/error you received while trying to redeem the code
7) The title of the game you want to redeem

Also double check that you have entered the PPID correctly.

Hope that helps.

ps you would have thought that getting a game code would be easy instead of having to jump through hoops.

Back
Top Bottom