Freesat

Man of Honour
this is my last reply to the thread yes I have received a lot of help from forum members and if you look at my replies I always say (thank you for your replys or thank you for your help) so lucid or whatever your name is you are wrong again?
You keep making stuff up. That's called strawman arguments. Where did I say you hadn't said thank you?

It's probably better you withdraw, because it appears that you lack the intelligence to understand what others have written, and so your responses come across as somewhat childish and petulant.

Soldato
good morning all after taking to a few friends and one of them noticed that two of the flats have there own little satellite dishes so happy days that's the way I am going to do it so just need someone to fit it

These "own little dishes" do not have permission and property agents/landlords/freeholders will periodically check the building and insist they be removed or be billed for removal its happened here more than once, communal feeds are the only ones permitted as they're installed by the agent

Back
Top Bottom