****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

Picture1-1.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture18.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Soldato

I miss 40k. I was never that good at the painting, though, not enough patience. I wouldn't mind getting back into it. I had quite a nice Eldar army, with Harlequins (which were beast!) and a few modded models I did myself, notably a Warlock Jetbike which I had to mutilate a warlock and a jetbike rider to get to work. I still have all my stuff somewhere.

S0mBE.jpg

Soldato
I have naughty thoughts about this model
But I know I could never get it looking that good, even if I did have the spare cash to buy one (they're £450ish).

That isn't a difficult paintjob at all, made considerably easier by being a bigger model. You could do it no problem.

lDS3W.jpg

Commissario
That isn't a difficult paintjob at all, made considerably easier by being a bigger model. You could do it no problem.

[/QUOTE]

It looked better in the flesh (plastic/resin?;)), and my painting skills are mediocre at best, although it looks like they airbrushed it (probably the only way to do something that size really) for the basic colours.

Gackt, that sounds a bit like me, I tend not to have the patience/concentration required to do models really well (and a serious lack of hand eye co-ordination at times)

[img]http://werewolvesforhire.co.uk/images/gamesday11/forgeworld/P1010646.JPG

Soldato
A photo I took on the 30th August at the southern end of the Suez canal, we were headed north, they were headed south.

p1000290g.jpg

I know this is a US Navy Oliver Hazard Perry class Frigate, however, I'm not sure of the name. USS De Wert I think, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom