****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Yep! Lego M-Tron.

I used to love the original Black Tron as well...I was always fascinated with the black visors!

Hah, I had loads of the Lego Space Police stuff, the blue and red ones. They were ossom :D

The Prisoner Transport ship with the cage was the best :cool:

legospacepolice.jpg

Also the Ice planet stuff, those dayglo orange visors were the greatest.

iceplanet.jpg

Soldato
I didn't have any of the space police but I would have liked it!

I had a few bits of the Ice Planet stuff...

Zv25b.jpg

My absolute obsession (still would be if I had the spare cash and room) was the Lego Castle, I had loads of modesl including all those on the image below!

I was getting into it just as Robin Hood was going out and the Wolfmen were coming in.

Then it started getting a bit fussy and gimmicky with the wizard etc.,...I preferred it when it was more real.

IpWAq.jpg

HeX

HeX

Soldato
My absolute obsession (still would be if I had the spare cash and room) was the Lego Castle, I had loads of modesl including all those on the image below!

The Lego castle pictured there, I won that in a newspaper competition :D

Was one of those ridiculously easy questions, so bunged it in for a laugh. Never heard anything, then one day the postie arrived with a huge box for me, opened it up and BAM huge lego castle and a congratulations letter from the newspaper. :D BEST DAY EVER.

60861.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom