****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
R20wt.jpg

yeah I find the ken block stuff visually impressive but I wonder about the number of takes etc.. you don't get a second chance in proper rallying as the chap in the driving seat in this picture knows all too well.

Associate
yeah in the video you can see loads of tyre marks on the road, so he obviously takes quite a few trys to get it right.

jbdJizzwPdu2qH.jpg

Soldato
yeah I find the ken block stuff visually impressive but I wonder about the number of takes etc..

Takes tons of them. They should take more time looking at continuation with tire marks on the tarmac. :o

Ken Block is so awesome.

Or not. :p

Saw him at the Festival of Speed a few years ago. He went out for one run and stuffed his bumper in the side of the rally course. He wasn't even going for it. :p ****** wouldn't sign autographs for all the kids that went to see him either.

blockhead.jpg

Compared to all the old boys ragging the hell out of their classics all day long? Rubbish! :p

ForestRallyStage-5.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
WEATHERFORD (CBSDFW.COM) - Investigators with the Parker County Sheriff’s Office are searching for suspects who tortured and injured a pug-mix breed female dog. The animal has since been named Hope. A concerned citizen spotted the dog wandering in the 6900 block of Baker Road on Monday morning, hurt and frightened.

Animal Control officers on horseback and a group of about 10 residents worked for hours to detain the dog, before finally catching up with Hope late Monday afternoon. According to Animal Control supervisor Karen Kessler, officers found Hope with a severely swollen tongue. Someone had pulled it out of her mouth before using electrical tape to secure the snout shut.

hope-the-dog-2.jpg

Hope was transported to Bowie Drive Animal Hospital. She was feverish and dehydrated — unable to eat, drink or pant from the damage done to her tongue. Dr. Kevin Buchanan estimated that Hope’s tongue had been exposed for more than 24 hours, and that a significant portion of it will need to be removed. If the dog is able to eat and drink on her own afterwards, she should be able to survive.

Cruelty to animals = :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom